The time has come for me

E2430

Hey everyone. My name is Jason. I'm a 34 year old guy from Ohio who just has faced the reality that I'm not a little chubby, I'm a Bonafide fat guy.
Weight wasn't ever an issue for me, but I've just gradually been putting on weight since high school ended.
I'm needing to do something about it, so I found this group while searching for some support type groups.
I'm in the beginning stages of figuring out what to do, so other than cutting out mcribs at 11pm out of my diet, I'm pretty open.

Welcome. You've come to a great place. Everyone's very nice & supportive with lots of ideas and tips. There's lots of threads about different diets & exercises. I come on here whenever I hear about something new to see if anyone has any past experiences. Good luck :eek:)

Thank you. I get absolutely no support from my wife at the moment, so I will probably be spending quite a bit of time here.

Ohhh, alright. Thought maybe it was a phone setting or something lol. Off to make a ticker. I've got nearly 75 pounds to lose.

I hope it goes sooner than later, but I'm figuring itll take a while.
As for plans, not really. Other than changing my diet and being more active, I don't know what else to do.
My home life makes doing this difficult, but I'm determined to make the changes before they become major health concerns for me.

hey :) nice to meet you im kiira 27 from the uk.
ive lost 17 stone and doing maintenance now (although toying with idea to loose 7lbs at this minute).

i wish you all the best xx

Back