The time has come- start in the morning

carly taylor

Likes food too much!
Wish me luck! Am working all day so that should help me focus on other things than the lack of food in my tummy!

Had my last supper of pizza takeaway, last one of those for the next few months!

Will do the dreaded weigh in tomorrow :-/

Good luck i'm on day 3 tomorrow - its not as bad as u think. Make sure you stock up on the allowed drinks (see the what can you drink sticky) and also fiund useful stuff on here like making the shakes with a small amount of water and putting in fridge to eat then as a mousse. Good luck.

Good luck carly x

Thanks guys, day is going fine so far, (other than the accident with my shaker and my shake at work! -make sure the top is screwed on!) had mushroom soup for tea and its yummy, and going to have a bar with a coffee in a bit!

All the best!

Good luck! Off to a great start! :D

Well done on getting through day 1! Best of luck with Exante!! :D

Thanks guys am starting day 3 today, feel fine, was hungry yesterday but I think that has more to do with sitting at home watching the telly than actually being hungry!
Back at work today so the rest of the week should be easy peasy now!

Day 3 done, was very easy. Day 4 today-it really is so much easier when your at work!

Good luck :)..it gets easier as you go... think of that lovely beach
Pam

Day 5, just had a sneaky look at the scales for the first time, and I've lost 7lb! Still got til Saturday for my weekly weigh so I'm REALLY chuffed to say the least, and can tick off my first target of getting under 12 stone!

Good on ya! Keep it up! :D

Back