• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The time has come..

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
..for me to say goodbye :wave_cry:
There are a few factors in my decision to stop the CD...mainly that my hubby is coming home from Iraq early (yay!) which means that I can no longer justify the €€€ that Cambridge costs.
Another strong reason is the total lack of support I have had from my CDC. I had a dismally disappointing 2 minute 'meeting' with her last time because her previous clients over ran. I had a lot I wanted to discuss but due to the fact that I had to collect my son from school, I literally was weighed and thrown out with 3 week's worth of supply. Later that evening I texted her, asking her to ring me as I wanted to discuss a few things (next paragraph) and she never bothered to reply :(
On Thursday afternoon I went to the hairdresser to see if she could fit me in for a quick cut and colour before hubby comes home, and I mentioned to her about the quantity of hair I had been losing, so she had a quick look through, and she had tears in her eyes.....I have several 'bald' spots, fortunately not visible due to the way I have my hair :cry: but it was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. She said I have had 'significant' hair loss. I'm not saying this to scare people, I knew all along that it was a possible side effect and took the chance anyway.

I will always be thankful to the CD and to all of you guys on here for helping me find the 'real' me, I have lost 3.5 stone and still have a fair way to go, but doing this has taught me so much about my diet and lifestyle.
I hope to continue losing weight steadily by healthy eating, I am considering returning to SW (tho I don't like the lady who runs it, bit like Marjorie from Little Britain!!).

I wish you all continued success in your own journeys, may you all continue to be big losers :D

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I will miss you Jabba but you will still be around every so often wont you???

Im really pleased hubby is comeing home early you must be trilled.

Regarding cd , you have to do whats right for you hun, so good luck in sw or what ever you decide.

You have had a fantastic run on cd , well done hunni.xx

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Thanks. Not sure if I'll still float around....I haven't felt 'part of' the site for some time now, my posts get loads of views but very few replies and I admit to being very sensitive about it.
Good luck xx

Ahh hun, thats so sad, i'm sure people do want to reply its just sometimes difficult to know how to contribute if you know what i mean.

I really hope everything is perfect for when your hubby comes home, i can't imagine how much you must miss him.

Good luck with everything

xxx

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I'm sure you're right, and I know I am terribly sensitive. I am a very private person so my posts are almost like 'bearing my soul' on occasion and I find it a bit deflating at times.

I do know what you mean, its hard when you take the time to post and only one person replies, it can make you feel a bit invisible especially if you try to support other people. I do think that there is nothing personal in it thought hun (at least i don't take it that way, maybe someones trying to tell me something lol)

If you get chance do try and keep us updated on your weight loss as i intend to switch over to WW or SW in a couple of stone, and it would be interesting to see how you find it as an ex cd'r.

xxx

smurf

Silver Member
good luck jabba! on your next journey....xx

You've done so well on your journey. But you need to do what's right for you.
I have had the same problem with hair as you, fingers crossed it will grow back fine.
Good luck in the rest of your weight loss journey.

hey jabba ive never spoke to you but wanted to reply i wish u well and by ur pic you look fine to me regarding the hair it will all grow back i promise you i stoped cd a while back as had to ahve miner op i was losing hair while on cd but a lot more 3 weeks after giving up 5 weeks after giving up i noticed its growing back i have half inch hairs all over my head for me as you can see by my starting weight it was the less of to evils so sorry you didint have a good cd but youve lost 3 stone + hubbys coming home and you can eat again yay sw will be great and you will still lose :) take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..for me to say goodbye :wave_cry:
There are a few factors in my decision to stop the CD...mainly that my hubby is coming home from Iraq early (yay!) which means that I can no longer justify the €€€ that Cambridge costs.
Another strong reason is the total lack of support I have had from my CDC. I had a dismally disappointing 2 minute 'meeting' with her last time because her previous clients over ran. I had a lot I wanted to discuss but due to the fact that I had to collect my son from school, I literally was weighed and thrown out with 3 week's worth of supply. Later that evening I texted her, asking her to ring me as I wanted to discuss a few things (next paragraph) and she never bothered to reply :(
On Thursday afternoon I went to the hairdresser to see if she could fit me in for a quick cut and colour before hubby comes home, and I mentioned to her about the quantity of hair I had been losing, so she had a quick look through, and she had tears in her eyes.....I have several 'bald' spots, fortunately not visible due to the way I have my hair :cry: but it was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. She said I have had 'significant' hair loss. I'm not saying this to scare people, I knew all along that it was a possible side effect and took the chance anyway.

I will always be thankful to the CD and to all of you guys on here for helping me find the 'real' me, I have lost 3.5 stone and still have a fair way to go, but doing this has taught me so much about my diet and lifestyle.
I hope to continue losing weight steadily by healthy eating, I am considering returning to SW (tho I don't like the lady who runs it, bit like Marjorie from Little Britain!!).

I wish you all continued success in your own journeys, may you all continue to be big losers :D

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:
hey there - sorry to hear that :(

you have done very very well.....

so pleased your hubby is coming home - won't he get a lovely surprise !!!!

don't worry bout the hair loss - it happens sometimes but should settle down again......

good luck with SW.....keep us posted :)

love

Debz xxx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
hey hun,
i just wanted to wish you every bit of luck for sw,and glad to hear the hubbys coming home early,
elaine x

Boo

Silver Member
You have done so well Jabba.

I wish you lots of luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. :)

Keep us updated on how you're doing hun.

xx

Its a shame that you didnt get the support you should have had from your CDC. I hope your as successful with you future weight loss as you already have been, and have a lovely time when your hubby gets back.
Lynne x

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
i dont think ive ever commented to u before but have read a couple of ur posts, and hoping u have a fab reaction from ur hubby he will be amazed at ur loss so far xxx
keep up ur hard work