Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

The Time Traveler's Wife

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by That's_So_Fetch, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have read somewhere that they are making this amazing book into a movie?? Anyone else heard this?? I dont know how i feel about this because it was such an amazing read and i had it all playing out in my mind when i was reading it, i dont think i want to see it on screen. If they do make it into a movie, it better live up to my expectations, lol.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I heard Eric Bana as Henry....... :thinking2: dunno how I feel about that..

4. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'll have to google him, not too sure who he is. I think i read that Rachel McAdams is playing Clare. I think shes a good actress and will portray the character really well. I thought she was fab in 'The Notebook'. I love that film :) xx

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I haven't seen 'The Notebook' but I think I have seen Rachel McAdams in something :confused:

6. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Shes in Mean Girls, which is also fab. You have to watch The Notebook, it'll have you in tears within minutes, lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.