The Time Traveler's Wife

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by That's_So_Fetch, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have read somewhere that they are making this amazing book into a movie?? Anyone else heard this?? I dont know how i feel about this because it was such an amazing read and i had it all playing out in my mind when i was reading it, i dont think i want to see it on screen. If they do make it into a movie, it better live up to my expectations, lol.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I heard Eric Bana as Henry....... :thinking2: dunno how I feel about that..

4. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'll have to google him, not too sure who he is. I think i read that Rachel McAdams is playing Clare. I think shes a good actress and will portray the character really well. I thought she was fab in 'The Notebook'. I love that film :) xx

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I haven't seen 'The Notebook' but I think I have seen Rachel McAdams in something :confused:

6. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Shes in Mean Girls, which is also fab. You have to watch The Notebook, it'll have you in tears within minutes, lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.