The Top Three things i cant live without!!!!!!!

LadyGrey

So i was thinking i have been on this diet for 1 week...and what have i found/done to make that diet a bit more easier.....

1. A food Processor
  2. ice
  3. and as chessy as this sounds....minimins.com :)

and one have anything different that they cant live without on this diet?

Same here, ice and blender but also green tea and a daily coke zero :eek:)

Blender and peppermint tea

Def ice n blender :)

Coke Zero and nail polish ^.^

x

I'm def there with ice & mixer lol Curious to know are we allowed coke zero? I haven't had any at all but prior to CD that was what I drank. Think I miss that more than food lol x

Some CDCs will say you can drink Coke Zero, and others will say you can't. Personally, I have always had Coke Zero on CWP (and LL) and I don't think it has slowed my losses.

x

Ah thanks, I'll speak to my CDC on Friday & see what she says. But I do miss it!! Plus once I have my ketostix least I'll know if it knocks me out! X

Battery operated milk frother (to mix my soups at work when in paste stage to banish lumps - haven't tried it yet but seems good in theory).

Don't know if I'm actually qualified to answer though as not starting until tomorrow. :-/

P.s I would just like to brag (after reading about coke zero) that I haven't had ANY Pepsi max for 4 days. May not seem a lot but that was ALL I drank -nearly 2 litres a day.

Been drinking that much diet/max cola for 9.5 years and was worried about withdrawal - NOTHING!! :-D

I have been having a stock cube for my lunch (with water :)) I dont know whether I am allowed it or not, but I really enjoy it so I would really miss that!

hmm only on day two, but I think the hand blender dafinitly. All of yesterday and most of today I used a beater! lol bad plan. I'm lucky in that of my 3 best friends two are doing this with me and the other is really supportive. Also I have a nice CDC. This site has helped a lot as well actually. I have spent an hour so far replying to posts. So although thinking about food but yet not thinking about food.

1) Water bottle on constant standby
2) Nail varnish
3) A blanket!

1. Instant coffee granules to add to chocolate shake (mochafrappacino)
2.Magic Bullet (single serving cup blender)
3. straws. I dont know why this is but it seems to stretch out the meal

Back