The tough get going!

My first week done on Lipotrim. Days 1 and 2 - motivation carried me through the hunger cravings, day three feeling low, day 4 feeling miserable, day 5 thinking about seriously eating something real, Day 6 turnaround feel great, still really tired but more positive. Day 7 the sun is shining and I'm feeling good. I can do this.

My first week done on Lipotrim. Days 1 and 2 - motivation carried me through the hunger cravings, day three feeling low, day 4 feeling miserable, day 5 thinking about seriously eating something real, Day 6 turnaround feel great, still really tired but more positive. Day 7 the sun is shining and I'm feeling good. I can do this.

well done you!

Thanks for reply - up at 6 this morning to go for a swim before breakfast in the hopes it will get straight to work on the fat stores. Enjoy your day and stick with it all the way.

Thanks for reply - up at 6 this morning to go for a swim before breakfast in the hopes it will get straight to work on the fat stores. Enjoy your day and stick with it all the way.

I have also been upping the exercise, all be it walking at a pace, weigh in day for me today, have a great day, enjoy your swim, I am more of a drowner than a swimmer lol x

You're doing really well with your weight loss. Hope you get a good result today. Finished work now and I'm off for another swim. Bye.

Going to make an appointment with the nurse for my first weigh in after two weeks on Lipo. Expecting great things. Must get some more powders as I'm going to be stuck with Chicken Soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow - HELP!!!

Just back from another swim. Weigh in day tomorrow. Will let you know the results. Afraid it is Chicken soup for breakfast and dinner tomorrow couldn't get to the shop in time.

Just back from another swim. Weigh in day tomorrow. Will let you know the results. Afraid it is Chicken soup for breakfast and dinner tomorrow couldn't get to the shop in time.

lol about the soup brekkie, but really good luck for today x

Well great news that's my first stone gone in two weeks. I am thrilled and even though I'm not enjoying it I will stick with it for the results alone. Hope it lasts.

its brilliant isn it, I also took a stone off in two weeks, took me 6 weeks at WW last year to get the first stone off, so even though hard I still feel its worth it xx

Thinkmethin said:
Well great news that's my first stone gone in two weeks. I am thrilled and even though I'm not enjoying it I will stick with it for the results alone. Hope it lasts.

That's a fantastic result! Well done :)

We're in the middle of a beautiful spell of weather - how it's supposed to be this time of year - so I'm making the most of it and swimming in the sea at every opportunity. I figure the coldness of the water will make me use more energy to keep warm. I've managed to resist all sorts of goodies at work. Every time someone comes back from hols or has a birthday it's usually cakes all round - I now just say NO THANK YOU.

Keep up the good work.

Hi Tiny 1983.

Hope you're coping OK. It really is a state of mind - this diet. I've had to resist all manner of goodies at work and feel crap most of the time too! However the sun is shining and I'm making the most of the wonderful Island I live on by swimming in the sea at every opportunity. All the best.

"If you change nothing, nothing changes." I'm changing my mind about eating rubbish - I won't do it.

Hi Tiny 1983.

Hope you're coping OK. It really is a state of mind - this diet. I've had to resist all manner of goodies at work and feel crap most of the time too! However the sun is shining and I'm making the most of the wonderful Island I live on by swimming in the sea at every opportunity. All the best.

"If you change nothing, nothing changes." I'm changing my mind about eating rubbish - I won't do it.

great attitude x

I'm into my third week now and feeling much better, still a slight cold - is this a part of de-tox? I've sat through two family meals out and just munched on one of the flapjacks. People slate them but I find them very useful. They seem to curb the desire to eat quite rapidly for me. Swimming all this week, while the good weather continues I will probably swim every day. The beaches were still packed out at nine last night - amazing.

Wow. And wow again. End of third week and I've lost another whole stone. The scales must be wrong. That's 2stone gone in 3 weeks. Unbelievable. Keep it up ladies and gents - I Certainly intend to.

Wow!!!! :) unbelievable result - great to see what 100% dedication can achieve - you're an inspiration!!! - going to take your lead and go for a long swim now :) dream results :D

Well done Think for your great losses so far:)
How long you tend to swim for when you do it then? Are you also doing any other form of exercise?x

wow, well done you!

Back