the uk forum

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Emily2009, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    still isnt up and running yet!! i think its a disgrace! lol good job we all found this or i dare say it would be a lot harder than it is to stick to this kind of diet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I agree, you'd think they'd have it up and running fully when they launched their product in the UK late last year....still, I guess we'll just have to wait and I think this site and forum are probably much better than what they'd provide anyway!

4. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    yeah more than likely, i like it here anyway it would just be nice to hear some more stories of weight loss on it and recipes would be good too.

5. size102b

size102b Banned

Maybe get everyone here to write to them on their form on the CS site and complain?:confused:
    It should be up and running it doesnt take much and we are probs a teeny handful of Csers .........Thank God for Minins hey? xx

And DHL are worse my week 3 order went missing?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.