Write about what you have found the most challenging about going vegan,
And how you have dealt with it.
Share a favorite recipe.
Share a great vegan restaurant.
Tell us about chants to your health after going vegan
How do you get your B-12 vitamin?
Do you take any supplements?

Whatever else strikes your fancy!

I have been vegan for a year and I haven't found it challenging at all. There is a vegan alternative for pretty much all my favourite foods hence why I'm still huge lol. I take a daily multivitamin to make sure I'm getting everything I need and I also eat a lot of products fortified with b12. How have you found going vegan?

I've been vegan for 5 months and have lost 13 pounds in that time, I have not exercised at all and I have not really been dieting (although I have been keeping track of calories on MFP every so often). I'm planning on being stricter on my calories from now on as I have another stone to lose before my wedding in December.

I take a supplement called Vital Greens which gives me most of my daily vitamins. My blood tests for iron and b12 show normal levels.

I love being vegan, I've never felt healthier (even though I'm not exercising).

I've been a vegan for about 7 years now and was vegetarian for a lot of years before that. i thought it would be really hard, especially giving up cheese, but after a week I couldn't stand the smell of it! I didn't see much weight loss after going vegan, but that's probably because someone bought me vegan cupcakes take over the world and I learned how to bake way too may vegan treats! i take a vegan multivitamin, but to be honest I don't think it's needed if you eat a wide variety of foods :)

Back