The Voice

Flirtypleasure

Anyone else out there loving the voice already??

Will-i-am is mmmmmm and Danny from the script not bad, lol

Liking the fact they having to judge on the voice and not looks, so many get turned away cus they don't fit that certain criteria.

Want purple tips on my hair like Jessie J :)

I loved it, also because for a change a presenter isn't taking over the whole thing. Loving Jessie J's tips too & the opening song was brill!

I love Will.i.am - he was great on tonights show!!

Tentative *like*, I hate XFactor and BGT so I'm not sure how I'll get on with this

Shirleen said:
Tentative *like*, I hate XFactor and BGT so I'm not sure how I'll get on with this

What I like about it is they 'coaches' don't take the pee out of the contestants even if they don't put them through not like x factor & bgt....

The voice is AMAZING!! ive been going on about it for the last year as I got hooked on the US version. As soon as I knew there was a UK one I just thought see ya later Xcfator and BGT...and THEN my wife Jesie J gets announced as a coach......HEAVEN!!!

me and my other half (my real one...not jessie) went to a taping of the blind auditions and it was fantastic.

This show really nurtures the true talent of artists who can actually sing, you dont get any rubbish singers, or anyone trying to take the mick out of the artists or trying to make them into shoddy tacky acts...yes u still get some sob stories but thats probably the only down side to it.

The voice wins hands down for me :)

I really enjoyed this last night wasn't sure what to expect but thought the format of the show was great. Even my dad who is a staunch moaner about all things reality actually said he enjoyed this!! :0

Danny from the script is very hot too and will.i.am has a somat somat about him, as for Jessie j I just wanna be her I know at 26 I'm a bit old for that but I just can't help it lol!!! :)

i loved The Voice too but where does it go after all the blind auditions. what do the next rounds entail ?

the next stage is called the battle rounds

Each coach has 10 artists on their team and the coach splits them into 5 pairs. They give each of the pairs a song to sing in the battle round(basically looks like a boxing ring)

Each coach then works with the pairs and a guest mentor to bring out the best of their vocals

Then each pair goes before all four coaches (their chairs now face the stage) and they sing their battle song. As soon as the song is done their coach has to send one of them home

The winner of the battle round goes through to the live shows which is then down to a public vote

Can't wait to see it pan out.... :)

Must admit did like BGT too last night, loved the young lads choir and Charlotte and Jonathon at the end, wow that lad has an amazing voice :)

Love it!! Have to say if I wasn't straight and Danny from the script wasn't lush it'd be Jessie j x

Danny is gorgeous and the accent... *melts*
Jessie J is gorgeous and she didn't half make me laugh,
The boyfriend hates these shows but really got into it last night!

AWWWWWW your girl crushing on my wife Jessie J is very cute but she's mine just remember that lol

Im glad peeps are loving this as much as I am :)

My hubby said 'I don't know her songs but Jessie seems nice'
I agree with him though I DO know her songs lol!
Tulisa on XFactor makes me feel violent!

Absolutely addicted to the voice. Have hated all the other shows, but there is something special about the voice..... Maybe its Danny, love hearing a voice from home, but he makes me cringe sometimes when I see how desperate he can come across!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Absolutely addicted to the voice. Have hated all the other shows, but there is something special about the voice..... Maybe its Danny, love hearing a voice from home, but he makes me cringe sometimes when I see how desperate he can come across!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Ooh gosh I'm glad someone noticed his desperation! Love it apart from that!
I want to mummy will. I. Am. He's so cute!

Back