The wagon of cambridge*diet*08 and Dancing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

:chores016::superwoman::character00255:

the above are what are powering our wagon!

Not that you need my help CD08 you have done so well .... but I need yours so I'll take the support you offer!

:thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

anyone else in nedd of a lift as they lose around 30lbs could jump on

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hope you join me soon, the horses are getting restless!

I hear that you are struggling but if we commit to each other it may help us commit to ourselves.

5. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    yay, what a wonderful wagon!!!!
    it would be a pleasure to join you.
    please give me a leg up, as a shorty i cant jump up onto our gorgeous wagon!

any more wanna hitch a ride with us? anyone with around 30lbs who wants to ride with us?

6. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ill jump on dancing as ive had bad weekend havent been able to stop eatting and get weight tomorrow:cry:

i also have lots to lose so if i can ill jump aboard lol

ashley xx

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

[throws down foldaway steps and a rope and hoists you up onto the wagon]. Hello CD08!

What can I do to help you? Is this enough for now or is there something else i can do? For me, I think this is enough to ward off any wicked items of food that try to tempt me off the wagon over night (I'm off to work soon ... finish at 4am - doing some overtime).

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi ashley, ah. I know how you feel as I got weighed this morning after a nightmare week or so of eating. I asked for a new card so that I could start everything again and not be reminded of the damage I'd done. That helped me.

Same question to you. What can we do to help you through until tomorrow morning?

9. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    this is making me smile so much!

i think it is just what i needed... although i havent had a bite to eat since my evening off last wed i am soooo desperate to eat!

a daily ride on this wagon will help me air any frustrations i have about food and remind me i am not alone...

im off for my 'unofficial' weigh in at CDC's soon, this one doesnt count for me. i prefer my naked wednesday one!

have a good shift and ill see you tomorrow... aboard the wagon of course with plenty of passengers too i hope!

10. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    OK foot in stirrup, one, two, three I am on. Its quite nice up here too.

Needs loads of help and ready to support anyone.

Come we can do this:wave_cry:

11. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Fantastic to have you in the wagon Ladylite. We can do it. We are doing it, afterall we haven't given up!

This is an extra large wagon with room for anyone that needs it. I find that if we find the energy to give support we will get it back and it will help us get through the shakier moments.

Can we all make a commitment to each other that we will (connection permitting) post on here every day. There is no guilt to be felt in saying if we have lost a battle (war is still to be won). Please treat it as a learning experience and don't beat yourself up.

Can we do this?

And if someone needs something from the rest of us - feel free to say what it is. I need help to do this and I am going to help anyone who joins this wagon to do what they aim to do too.

12. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    :grouphugg:

I'm so pleased I just found this thread! I was thinking of starting a similar one myself this morning so if it's ok with you guys I'll jump aboard your wagon!!

So, I'm in week 7 at the moment and doing ok, but I've started picking! not at anything other than what is allowed in AAM but it's not the point! I want to be 100% SS, I realy realy do!!

Last year I did CD and lost 5 stone, but as soon as I started to look 'ok' I would pick, I don't want to fall into the same trap so I must MUST do it!! 100% from here on in!

Also, another insentive for me is it's my birthday in just less than 3 weeks and I've bought a size 16 top :eek:. It's about an inch away from fitting and I would love to be able to wear it on my birthday, as in the evening I'm going out for the first time in about a year :eek:. (pre baby I used to go out 3 times a week so this feels like a big deal to me!)

Sorry for twittering on lol

But I'll be here everyday for you all! so feel free to give me a shout if anyone needs a chat! perhaps we could all meet up in chat at somepoint?

Right then.. Wagon roll!!

13. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

Oooh, is there a seat up top for me?

I've got 30lb's to go too, and will need lots of encouragement as I know my weight loss will start to slow soon.

Can I give the horses a sugar lump? or are they on SS too:D

14. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I need a leg up too! Ok I'm doing the 1000 plan...more like 1200 at the mo. STS LAST WEEK AND i THINK i MIGHT EVEN HAVE A REGAIN TOO..... So I need some people to help keep me on the straight and narrow. I can't SS anymore cos of my BMI, so thats that, the last stone to bmi 24 is slipping from my grasp.

(don't tell anyone but I ate 3/4 muffin yesterday, a scone the day before and chocolate cake (that I don't even like) before that) I need slapping.

15. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Ok you've been slapped now onward and downward.

16. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I'll hitch a ride to goal ta!

17. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Oh I am so glad that there are more of you that have jumped on board (well, it would be better if we didn't need this superdooper wagon but it is great it is being used).

Me too. I want to SS 100%. And I too have a dress I want to fit into but probably need to lose one and half inches. We will get you into yours for your birthday.

The horses cannot have a sugar lump. They are fuelled by LURVE. Welcome on board and it is good to have another 30 pounder!

Hello you! No problem that you can't SS. You know when you are tempted being tempted by the things that will keep you from losing that last bit.

We really have to choose to do this every moment. So that we don't get the feeling that we are being deprived. When we choose we get a little positive burst of energy to spur us on to the next moment.

Believe me, I know it isn't always that simple but we can do it together.

BB - you have been whipped!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you can hitch along ... hope you get what you need from this thread!

20. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Not going to take up any space on your wagon but just wanted to say that it is bootiful and you are all looking fabulous up there

A little something to speed you on your way and keep you on the right track!

:character00201: :character00182:

21. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Please can I jump on too - much more than 30lb to lose but desperate for the support that I am lacking elsewhere.

22. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

You have our full support!!!! As long as you can give a little back please. What is happening with you Kerrie? Anything you want to offload or do you just want to be able to check in on the rest of us every now and then and take your motivation from that? Whatever works.

Georgie .... thanks for the extra motor power. Muchly appreciated!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.