The wait continues :-(

Tanari

100% Focused
No delivery yet. wanted to start today :cry:. Do they always send u a link so u can track ur parcel cause they didnt send me one. Ordered weeks worth yesterday morning at 7am.

If you log in to your account or check your confirmation email there should be a link.

They usually email you on the day of delivery - my last one didn't come til almost 1800

Thanx Sandy. There is definately no link. I stayed home all day today excepting my delivery. I have work today so if my brother who works nightshift does not here the doorbell then I guess I would have to go to the depot where ever that is. I'm not happy bunny right know.

it says my order status complete on my account. I got a receipt from them and in there they said that they will email me again when the item is shipped.

For what its worth I didnt get any email either time so I think its maybe just certain areas that send them.

I just hope when it comes, someone would be here to accept because I want to start at least by Sunday. It would be nice if I receive it tomorrow b4 I head off to work so I could start tomorrow.

Back