The worst feeling after a binge day

jenAlfie

So I woke with the best intentions- made the foolish mistake if doing a tesco shop on an empty stomach- massive fail now choc-crisps-chilli-and an array of other high syn foods I feel bloated sick and so ashamed of myself!!!!
Dam you weekends why can't I stay in control all of the time!!

At least if you are feeling guilty then its likely you'll get back on track now x

PS I had 34 syns today. Don't know how I feel about that lol cos WI is tomorrow :eek:

My WI is tomorrow too- I feel so disgusted in myself just an unnecessary amount of cr*p food- your right tastes nice at the time but feel rubbish now and have a bloated food baby tummy!!!

Nothing tastes as good as slim feels is what they say....seeing as Ive NEVER been slim I'll have to take their word for it ;)

jezzi999 said:
What I do if this happens is write down now exactly how I feel just afterwards - sicky, angry, frustrated, depressed, bloated, whatever and I keep a copy on my phone.

Then if I get tempted to binge I make myself first read how I felt afterwards. It's not a miracle cure but it does help a lot in putting me off from making the same mistake.

It's easy to remember how nice the food tasted the moment it went in your mouth, but also all too easy to forget how you felt directly afterwards.

This is a really good idea x

i have been pigging out so much lately its ridiculous

This has happened to me so many times! I just can't resist the high syn foods! For a few weeks I have been doing my shopping online and this has really helped x

Back