The Yummy Mummy Mission

Here i am! no more excuses!!! ;)

WEEK 1

Tuesday 5/11/2013

Breakfast: missed :sign0007:

Lunch: 4 Ryvitas (HEXB) 50% less fat chilli soft cheese asda (HEXA)

Dinner: left over SW chilli con carne (F) with boiled rice (F) and green beans (SF)

Other: coffee with splash of milk (1/2 syn)
mini curly wurly (3 syns)

Syns: 3.5/15

Not great! missed breakfast which is something i REALLY need to work on as i do this alot! also no SF with my lunch as i could not get my hands on anything! more planning needed! :ashamed0005:

Danielle
xx

Other than that it's fine. You need to try and eat something just to get your metabolism going.

i know i get so annoyed with myself! i have to go shopping as soon as my hubby is off nights and i will stock my work fridge with apples and yogs and get some alpen light bars too, so at least if i don't get a chance to eat my weetabix i can have a little something like you say

xx

Happy Hump day All!!

WEDNESDAY 6/11/2012

Breakfast:
missed AGAIN!!!:banghead:

Lunch: no better really! pre packed sandwich ham and mustard on wholemeal bread (HEXB) so it was 15 syns but as i used the bread as my HEXB i am deducting 6 syns (9 syns), salt and vinegar french fries crisps (5 syns), coke zero
soooooo annoying as i have rice and left over SW chilli in the fridge but the microwave at work broke! had to run round to the shop and this was the best i could do! more syns and more money spent :mad:

Dinner: not sure yet as i am staying at my mums tonight but i will try my best to make it work for me! i'll update later........

Others:

Syns: 14/15

Danielle
xxx

Last edited:
:)Hi All

so update for yesterday

Dinner: pasta (F) with extra lean mince meatballs (F) and sauce - chopped toms (F), onion (SF), garlic (SF) bell peppers (SF) and salad - rocket leaves (SF) cucumber (SF) and bell peppers (SF)

Today i managed breakfast (sort of!! LOL) It has been and continues to be a busy day as i am going to a wedding tomorrow :character00250: and so i had things to sort at work and then i met my hubby and son for lunch :eat:. After work i am off to the hair dressers to get my hair cut into a long bob, it soooooo needs a cut! i was growing it for my own wedding but now that its all over i can give my hair a good cut and an intensive conditioning treatment.....can't wait!!! THEN i have to try and catch the late night shopping to get a clutch bag, before going home and smothering myself in fake tan! so with all that God only knows what i am going to have for dinner this eve?! will try to be good though as i am having tomorrow off! i want to enjoy this wedding! :party0036:

It was my weigh in today and i lost 2lbs :)

Thursday 7/11/2013

Breakfast: Apple (SF) kewi (SF), small costa coffee Hot Choc with skimmed milk (HEXA) plus 5 syns?? I am not sure on this?? any ideas??

Lunch: Jacket potato (F) with low fat cottage cheese (F) chives (SF) and red onion (SF), diet pepsi

Dinner:

Others:

Syns 5/15

I'll update at some point!

Danielle xx

Hi Diary
Been away for a few days and i have been off plan since :missing:

friday was a wedding so naughty food and plenty of drink!
saturday was a fry up the went to see fire works followed by a chinese.....instead of opting for a better syn value (chow mein) i went for a bad choice of beef curry with egg fried rice even had some chips!!:eek:
sunday i was at the ITV studios watching all star family fortunes being filmed so mum and i went to a pizza place before that and we met up with some family in the pub
Monday i got ill and so ever since i have been on a pure comfort food binge :cry:

Dreading weigh in tomorrow but i am gonna get back on it! gonna try and so a meal plan for the week.....anyone got any tips on how the do theirs??

check in with a food diary and my WI result tomorrow

xxxxxxx

ok so had a bit of 'last supper' last night

scrap that and i am starting fresh!!

WI this morning was bad i have put on 1.5lbs but i am gonna aim for a 3lb loss this week to cancel that out and then some!!

I have a party to go to on Sat but i am gonna plan properly what i'm eating and drinking and same for the christing i'm going to on sunday!

Diary for today is gonna be a green one!

Thursday 14/11/2013

Breakfast - Apple, kewi and a fat free strawberry yog

Lunch - 4 ryvitas (HEXB) with very low fat cottage cheese, pear, fat free strawberry yog, 2 babybel orginal (HEXA)

Dinner - rice and veg (like a SW friendly special fried rice)

Drinks - NAS ribena, green tea, and coffee (50ml of semiskimmed milk)

Syns 0/15
0/105

Danielle xx

Morning! Happy Friday!!

so yesterday i didn't have the rice and veg for dinner and as i had another hexa left i went for Jacket potato with spagetti hoops and 30g RF cheese, i didn't make use of my 2nd hexb though :rolleyes:

today is another extra easy day

Breakfast - fat free strawberry yog (f), kewi (sf), coffee made with sweetner and a splash of ss milk (1/2 syn)

Lunch - ww pitta (hexb) made into a yummy pizza! tomato puree (f) ham (f) peppers (sf) 40g RF cheese (hexa) followed my an apple (sf) and pear (sf)

Dinner - SW chicken (f) ham (f) and mushroom (sf) pie. The recipe is from SW website (4 1/2 syns) served with SW wedges (F) and corn on the cob (f) .

Other - mini twister ice cream (3syns)

Syns
8/15
8/105

Danielle xxx

Back