Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Theatre Trip

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 2hourglass, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Went to see Dara O'Briain in York last night in what must be the smallest venue i've been too - picture the scene, it's warm, we're late, because I booked late we were on the last row - in the middle seats - the chairs were as big as infant school kiddies seats, v sweaty as there was no AC, uncomfortable with a grumpy face realising why I hate being fat.

Thin peeps around me were having a laugh and all I could think about was my fat bum wedged in a dwarfs chair - boo hoo.:cry:

Anyway had a laugh in the end and has made me more determined that I want a tiny bottom (but if I could keep my boobs please God, that would be nice). :girlpower:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LOL

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Awww bless ya hun...but like you said use it as your motivation for being slim.
    As for you prays.... i have up to know kept most of my boobs ....but i would rather be slim and have to use chicken fillets then fat anyday xxx

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol ohh she is picky! Hey hun i went to the theatre a couple of months ago and for the first time in a long time..i had room!! Im trying to rub it in here hun im trying to inspire you, you will have loads of room too xxx
    p.s i kept more boob than i thought x

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i went to a bbq at a friends house last summer and got my arse stuck in a patio chair lol now but really horrible at the time ,ive kept my boobs hun just my back that shrunk xx

7. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LOL - I know I shoudnt but that was funny:D I'm looking forward to bras being more comfy though - why on earth do we need back-fat !!!!

8. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    we need back fat to stop us falling over because of our front fat xx

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol Lil youre mad! xx

10. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Never thought of that ! :rolleyes: so when my boobs are still large and I look like Jordan, then what's going to happen :eek:

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You will be whistled at by 18 yr olds lol xx

12. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Fabulous - can't wait..:cool:

13. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hahaha x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.