• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

There was me all motivated-now feling sorry for myself!

Hey guys,

I am just really down right now, I am tired, hungry, cold and ........POOR ME! Whhahaha I am such a spa!

I am starving today i didn't yesterday. can't wait until me old friend Ketosis comes and visits me!I need IT, NOW!

Just want to go to bed and sleep and wake up as soon as I have reached my goal!That would b cool, I am so tired that I am getting silly.

Anyway sorry to be a moanbag, just had to let it out :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
lol, well the thing is with this place TRidi we have all either felt the same or are feeling the same :)

You know you'll get through it. so i'd say enjoy the wallowing and shut yourself away in a snuggly duvet with a bit mug of hot coffee (or, dare i say it, hot vanill-shake-latte) and a good book/mag/film until it passes.

And it will pass soon!!

A little of everything!
Nooooo!!!! :eek::eek::eek: You devil you- there was me all smug thinking it was a piece of pi** and you go shatter the illusion!!! Why didn't you wait til after next weekend to post this! LOL!:p
Okay- deep breath...I'll be fine...I WILL be fine. I decided to start on a Friday because I'm usually manic then & at the weekend, so hopefully by Monday I'll be through the worst of it....? ;)

Sob...off to hoke out my hot water bottle again....:sigh: :p

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Hope your crisis passes soon. Sounds like you are very miserable just now. Just focus on your long term goal. Take care of yourself

Getting thinner everyday!
I have just restarted as well.
There are a few restarters on at the moment so you're not alone.

Hang on in there. That first weigh in will re-motivate you. Focus on your weigh in day and it'll be here before you know it.

It's day 5 for me and I'm just starting to feel a bit cold. The memories of just how cold you constantly feel on LT are now coming back...LOL.

I am sitting here wrapped up and sipping hot water.