There's a Lipotrim starter pack?!

torikus

Hello

I spoke to a friend and she actually got a starter pack for £36 ... all I got was the 21 pouches...
She got fresh breath strips, shake bottle for free in her first week, plus a little booklet to write down her progress.

How's everyone else's pharmacy? And did you get more than the pouches in the first week?

Thanks! X

Crumbs, does you friend go to a fancy pharmacy? Nope not heard that one before :)

Me neither and I've used 2 different chemists.

No freebies in Rep of Ireland either, just 21 pouches in a bag :(

Each week I get a free plastic bag :D

Lucky her, had to pay for all my extras x

my pharmacist gave me the shaker which i found out wasnt actually free but i thought it was initially. Quite suprised to find out that it wasnt included in everyones starter pack. I asked for mints so he showed me the ones im allowed and let me have them for free. The success journal was my idea to track my progress :)
In my first week, he gave me the shakes instead of allowing me to choose, and he gave me 12 strawberry ones (yuk), 4 vanilla ones (yuk), 4 chocolate ones (okay) and 1 chicken soup (yuk).

My pharmacist charged me 5.95 for my shaker

20/04/12 -11lbs. 27/04/12 - 5.5lbs

I didn't get anything other than the shakes. I did enquire about the shaker but you can get similar ones in tesco/asda etc for a lot less x

Hi everyone I had to buy my shaker but decided against the lt one and I got the celebrity slim one its very good gets rid of all the lumps personally i think for 36pw we should get breath strips in with it x

I asked my pharmacists about the breath strips and she told me that she couldn't get them something to do with the supplier but Lipotrim direct sell them to the pharmacists (just not sure if she can be bothered). I'll be ordering mine off line i think x

Back