There's a skinny girl waiting to get out :)

So had my first weigh in today - 9lbs off so was really happy! But I really want to get under the 10 stone mark so 4lbs is my goal this week!

I just find it really hard not to pick at things :( have been having a bit of protein in the eve to keep me from falling off the wagon!

Here's to a new me before christmas :)

Well done on your loss!! Good luck on your journey :) it's hard not to pick I agree but CD is too expensive to risk picking at food lol ;) x

9lbs? That's amazing! I'm just in my first week too and that's an amazing amount to lose - well done :D x

Not had weigh in yet but just took some photos - how do you upload them to here? x

Woohoo weigh in 63.3 kg :) This is about 9st 13lb - I think I've got my kilos and pounds mixed up along the way but I'm very happy with this! Less than a stone to go before my 9stone barrier! I wonder how close I'll get before christmas :s

Struggling though at the moment. I'm suffering from eczema and it's really getting me down I'm hoping that the weight loss will help my skin condition but who knows!

Here's to a new week :) I'm going to do a couple of SS days and a couple of SS+ days :)

Can't make my official weigh in but my home weigh in says I'm 9st 7lb this week :) another 5lb loss!

Back