They are eating KFC!!!

EmmaLou

It's smells so nice!!! I am being very brave thou. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done, your doing great!!! im not sure i could resist if my family were eating kfc, u should be proud of yourself for resisting x

It's funny. I really wanted to eat it. But I just stayed away and drunk my water. Before I knew it, they had finished and cleaned up. I thought all those calories in such a short amour of time.
3 more weeks at SS and then I may more up to SS+ depending on how much weight I lose in the next 3 weeks x

I've just cooked my husband filet steak, chips, onions and garlic mushrooms:) it didn't bother me:) how weird is that!!!

I find cooking helps me. It never bothers me when I cook. Strange!! X

Ha! I just had to feed my mate's rabbits. Putting out the hay was fine, but then I had to do the fresh stuff...LMAO - I stood there sniffing the lettuce and thinking 'one leaf can't hurt' like it was a bloody chocolate bar! I didn't touch it, but cor who knew how delicious celery and romaine lettuce could be! Imagine if someone in my house had some KFC!

Cerulean said:
Ha! I just had to feed my mate's rabbits. Putting out the hay was fine, but then I had to do the fresh stuff...LMAO - I stood there sniffing the lettuce and thinking 'one leaf can't hurt' like it was a bloody chocolate bar! I didn't touch it, but cor who knew how delicious celery and romaine lettuce could be! Imagine if someone in my house had some KFC!

Lol. It's funny what food does to us!! I'm having a bad day today, so glad I didn't give in. Mind you my OH wouldn't have let me anyway. Don't know why I'm having a bad day, just struggling today.

Yup food does take over our livesbut it's amazing how you can do without it! But some foods just smell soooooo nice :)

I'm the same today having a bad day with food but im determined to see this till the end of my journey, and having you ladies to chat to helps alot x

Back