1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

They just know when you want an early night... O/T

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 16 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

My LO went to bed at 5pm today as he woke way early from his nap (He'll still wake 5:30-6am yay!!)... He decided, however, that now would be a great time to wake up and play a little... I reckon he thought it was naptime again!! lol. He's back in bed and (I think...) asleep. My OH went to work 20minutes ago and I was planning on checking my mail etc and heading off for an early night, ahh sleep!! But at this rate I think he'll be up again in no time! lol. He always seems to know when I want to relax and promptly displays his temper!! lol. xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Its been a long time since mine were that age but I remember they always used to kick off the minute I had something planned for myself. Its like an inbuilt sensor they have. Gave up in the end and thought I would save all my pampering etc for my retirement lol. Hope you get your wish.
  4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Well he's been awake for 1hr15mins so far, still in his cot atleast!! I really hope he nods off soon, I neeeed sleep! Lol. X
  5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Good luck Charlotte, sleep well. X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.