They're Back....Skinny Cappuccino Muller Lights

denise42

Silver Member
How thrilled was I last night shopping in ASDA - Muller Light Skinny Cappuccino's where there staring at me on the shelf...OMG I bought 10 I would have bought more but the date on them was rather short. Thank you Muller xx

oooo nice, I always think they taste a bit like coffee icecream, which is my favourite :)

I couldn't wait to get home and eat one lol....jimjam's on, watching E and the Red Carpet eating Skinny Cappuccino....

After seeing in the food diaries that Muller Lights have their own column, I am somewhat suspicious of eating them.
Cappuccino flavoured ones do sour good though, maybe I could make my own "ice-cream" but with quark and coffee?
Hmmmm....

These sound delicious! I will have to get some! yum :)

never tried these ones! will have to give them a go x

Tried one-amazing!:)

I believe they are free! I really enjoyed them, might have to buy some with this weeks shopping.

ohh I have never thought of that! I move to my own house at the end of this month, considering investing in an ice cream maker and having a go with frozen yoghurt, these with extra coffee could be amazing!

These are the best! So filling! I found a picture list thing on facebook which had the free ones and ones which aren't free (I think it was the cheesecake ones and one with cherry at the bottom which wasn't free?) In tesco they have an offer on for two multi packs for £5.00 (so you get 12) or you can choose 6 individual yogurts for £3! so last night I spent £8 on all these yogurts! I have one most days with lunch at work or they're great for a pudding in the evening! even my boyfriend loves them!

OMG! Love them! These are the only Mullerlights I eat! Perfect for a sweet treat :)......I emptied the local Co Op of them....Oops :D

Back