Thighs

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by princessnicky, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How can i loose weight off my thighs? Mine are horrible huge trunks with yucky cellulite!
    Ive got an exercise bike, will that help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aesir22

aesir22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    275lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    180lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Can't spot burn fat. So you can't choose an area to lose fat from and work on it.

Your body is built to survive. You will lose weight from your extremeties first...your lower legs, lower arms and face. Your body will store fat around your torso longer to offer heat and protection to your organs during survival circumstances. People mistakingly think situps will give them a flat stomach. They will give you beautiful muscles, yes, but if there is an inch of fat above them they might as well be invisible. In fact I think you need to do something like 20,000 situps to burn half a pound of fat?

So, you need to activate the largest muscle group to burn all round fat. Which is....your legs and a$$ lol. Exercise bike is ideal for this. Walking and running are good, and the kettlebell is excellent. Drink plenty of water to help get rid of the cellulite and use the bike 30-60 minutes daily 4-6 times a week depending on your lifestyle.

4. Sinead6uk

Sinead6uk Bread is my enemy!

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've started spinning classes and am now doing 2 classes a week and have noticed a difference in my thighs - still a long way to go but they're definitely improving! :)

5. BopKatie

BopKatie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a spin a holiday too! Best exercise ever, and our inductor incorporates upper body exercises into it while we are spinning, best class ever, been doing 2classes a week for 6 weeks and my thighs are much smaller and firmer too!

6. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my thighs went down dramatically as well as the rest of my body with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.