thin before 30

pinkx

Starting this 3 weeks in. Have lost 9 pound already and now down to 17.2 can not wait to be in the 16s... That's where it all went wrong last time. Got to 16.3 and gave up... In all fairness I did start at 19.11 so I was exhausted after 3 stone and fed up of the slow progress. Looking back I realise it wasn't slow it was perfect. No saggy skin. And managed to keep the vast majority of the weight off long term... I have friends who are on faddy diets and losing twice as much which I am finding hard. Like I said in my intro I suffer from depression and at the moment I am in a dark cloud which includes me feeling distant from people. Unable to connect and crying all the time. I'm finding it hard to show how I feel without starting an argument. Hopefully this loss will help my chemical inbalance

So I woke up today full expecting no weightloss but I am now17st 08lb!!! Wow nearly back in the 16s!!! I actually can not wait! I will be more excited when Im in the 15s... But its still pretty good! I'm hoping as I draw ever closer to losing a stone I hope some of my clothes start to fit. I have so many beautiful dresses which go no where near me coz of my gut. I dunno if someone was just asking if I wanted kids or if they genuinely thought I was pregnant which is mildly offensive since I just look fat... Uh pinch of salt... Can't let ppl get me down and push me off balance. Talking about off balance. I'm trying to buy a house... Its the most painful thing I have ever been through any still no further forward. Being skint earning next to nothing and being a first time buyer is NO fun!!! I really hope I get it. Would be lovely being in before Christmas plus I can use xmas and my bday to get stuff to furnish the house yay!! Also means I can start doing wii fit again!!!

I am a serial weigher... I just can't help myself. I need to know whatever Im eating isn't bad so I weigh everyday. I don't count it till weigh in day though. So this morning I am 17!!!! I was hoping for 16 something but this is such a massive step forward for me. I feel smaller! I know that next week when I weigh in I will be in the 16s!!!

I love Slimming world. I love being able to stuff my face with things I actually like! When I have done calorie control I have found that I go oh that mcdonalds is 1000 calories and just have that whereas Slimming world MAKES me sensible with my plate full of veg. Its changing my priorities towards food again and my relationship. I am impatient for this loss but I think its because I did it last time in 3-4 months so I
want to do the same now. I know either way it will come off.

I tried on some of my old post Slimming world clothes and they are starting to get there! Some of them fit but I still Probs wouldn't wear in public for like another half a stone... Hah!

My dream would be to get into a size 16 again. I am in 22s now. When I was 19st I was in 24s. I managed to get into 18s last time I did this though but with only 3 pound left I don't think Im going to shrink overnight...

I hear you on the size 16's , can only dream about them at the moment :)

Your doing well tho well done :)

Hi thank you!! I see your start weight is the same as my original start weight last time! How u finding it? I try not to let it get me down but sometimes I think god I have sooo long to go. That's why I broke it into 3 stone chunks coz I know I can lose 3 stone. Plus it sounds better than saying I need to lose 6 stone!!! all my clothes are looser no one has said owt except my boyfriend but I think when I get back into my size 20 stuff they might notice. I think a lot of the time they Probs do notice but think she's still fat... Lol ah well....

Back in 16st zone well just Im like 16st 13.9 lol

So far im finding it ok, I feel like I am eating loads at the moment tho lol!

My next goal is to get back in the 16's as that was the lowest weight i got too last time!
how strange! Well Im happy about being just within the realms of 16 but I think I will be relieved once Im in the 15s! I seem to have a massive issue with it. I think its coz I know ppl I don't consider fat who are like 14-15 stone... So 16 is like the final hurdle for me between feel horrible and feeling just a little bit fat! Just want to stick to it this time and try not to lose my way

Weird cravings for Chinese tonight... Weird because I don't really like Chinese... Not enough to ever crave it! Getting a bit more than stressed now about the house situation! Just wish it was moving forward :-( hate feeling trapped and stuck in limbo! Plus I thought it would be a great project to take my mind off being on a diet...
A friend tried some ridiculous fad diet and lost 8 pound in a week which made me feel crap. Ppl keep saying to me u will keep it off in the longrun though and as much as I don't want to be bad on my friends I do hope mine is a long term effect rather than a few pound here and there. Never really been one for yo yoing...
On a more personal note all this veg is killing me and Im getting terribly bloated...

Just had the smallest brownie square bet that's like a million syns and my pasta sauce didn't look very free... Cheers mam! I'm too worried about the house though atm... I am the most impatient person EVER... So words like soon and shortly just annoy the hell out of me basically. Words that they have used about the house! I'm worried in 1 way they've forgot about us then in another Im worried Im just annoying her... I really really want it though like SO MUCH! This could be the start of everything starting to pan out in my life... Could even consider having a baby in the next couple of years! Lol that will be just my luck like... Lose the weight then get preggo oh joy! Please give it to us!!!! Pretty please Im a nice person really

We didn't get the house... I think I may actually die of disappointment... If it was possible I would

2 pound this week... Not ideal and just about to have 5 days off... Cue food and drink... Uh!

I've been feeling really down the past week. Trying to do a diet while feeling like this is a bit hard but I'm trying my best to keep my head above it. It's hard sometimes because I don't know if I'm just depressed or if it is actually this bad. people tell me it isn't but I'm finding it hard to believe. sure there's loads of people worse off than me but coming to terms with the fact you're probably never going to be able to afford to move out, you're in a job where you get paid less than the rest of the team but do more work, and people around you are just so sly and untrustworthy you have to be careful what you say to them, not to mention the friends who go round getting in debt and getting knocked up and then get a house, and have a better life than you!

I think life is really hard for people my age and younger now. I just pray and cross my fingers that I win the lottery or find a great job that is everything that I want, and my boyfriend finds one too.

I think the only reason the diet is working is because I am actually more sad about my life than being fat! for once I have a million other things to think about than other ppl calling me fat or judging me and to be honest I couldn't give a flying one what they think!
one aquaintance of mine - I say this because no one else in the group likes her, I personally have given her chance after chance but she just seems pre-occupied with getting her head stuck further up our other friends butt... on a day out she sat and slated her BFF because she's fat... now I've met her... she's as fat as me... she proceeded to tell the group how disgusting it was etc etc etc knowing she was making me feel uncomfortable... thing is I'm not a nasty person! I think things... like the fact she's a bag of bones ISNT attractive, her sunken in face means she could EASILY pass for like 40 odd! the fact that she obviously isn't very happy in herself since she feels the need to slag off her best mate, and her desperate need for acceptance and love from her cheat of a boyfriend and our other friend.

I think I could easily turn into a hermit... I'm quite happy just me and the BF, much easier that way!

Completely fluffed it today like! Back on wagon in the morning. Was my last day off like... Plus Im totally hormonal so felt the need for nachos. Feel sick now like... Thank u body I kno I have done wrong.

Awww god man! Fat fat go away!!!! Stuck at 16 12!!!! Argh!!! I need to do something to blast away the last pound of my first stone... I think once I have that it'll be fine again but my body has gone into shock lol I had a cheat on Tuesday but have been good since. Might try cut down to 10 syns for a week and see what happens

My scales are kapoot !!! Well the battery has gone! Went to the shop who don't have them! Luckily weigh in is Friday so it might just stop me weighing myself for a few days... Also making Syn free ice cream Ooo

Back