*** Thin once mores diary ***

thinoncemore

Hi all,​

After reading lots of motivational dairys on here thought i would start my own, im 31 years young have a 3 year old daughter, hubby and a mad dog, been over weight most of my adult life except a few years ago i lost a bit with ww but put it all back on again.​

I feel like im not "me" anymore ive got about 8 stone to lose and need to see quick results to keep me motivated, im so tired of aching and having no energy, my biggest guilt is that i have yet to take my daughter swimming, im doing this for my health and to make myself feel good about myself, my hubby is very supportive although hes gonna miss my roasts dinners !! lol.​

I want to wear nice clothes again, go on nights out with the girls, dance, run about, and have more "zest" for life ohh and a burst in sex drive would be nice too :D (hubby would agree).​

So i will be posting on here most days to stop me from cheating, hoping to get support and support others where i can.

I get my packs on wednesday night and start thursday morning​

ps.. i do waffle some days lol​

Lisa

I find it helps me to post on here and I also keep a journal. People on here seem very nice and I am sure that you will succeed with the support of your CDC and the posters on here. I take one day at a time as I can't think of doing the diet for x number of weeks or months; I can however tell myself that I can do this diet for one day. I can also tell you from my past experience that this diet is so motivating because the weight comes of very quickly.
So welcome and heres hoping you have fabulous weight losses

Hi,

Thanks frenchdreamer, hoping thats what will keep me motivated is the quick losses, Im also trying to think of things to do when im tempted so far ive come up with
- looking though catalogs at all the nice clothes i wanna wear
-daydreaming of new thin me !
-taking a bath,nails ,exfoliating body brushing etc

Feel free to add more !

I got up this morning still talking to myself about the diet and getting my head into the right frame of mind for starting

Well ive been looking for the lighter life magazine but cant seem to find it anywhere ?:confused:

As you all know i get my packs tommrow night and 1st day thursday, but today i had some green and blacks eggs :cry:, not the ideal way to get into it, i was hoping to keep carbs low today and tommorow to help me into ketotis. ahhhh well hopefully egg munching is out of my way

Back