thingirlsoon - my lipotrim diary

Hi everyone. Reading your diaries has helped me loads during my first days on this ridiculously hard diet!

Started on Monday and was so hungry for the first 3 days and really tired and headachy. Stuck with it because I thought it's got to get easier and it has, still hard just not as bad and I feel in control. Loads of water helped.

Went to the pharmacy for my weigh in and in 5 days I've lost 7lbs!!! :)
Motivated now to keep going just hate thinking too far a head because over the bank holiday I'm away for 3 nights with loads of family and friends. Would love to take shakes for breakfast and lunch but eat something on an evening I know I'd be happy with chicken and salad so no carbs at all just would be nice to have food and I'm not craving anything so could stick to meat and salad - any advice or thoughts, will I mess it all up and not be in ketosis??
Also I know alcohol is dangerous when on L T but would love a wine and soda!!!!

Start - 14st 10lb
Weigh in week 1 - 14st 3lb (-7lb) 5 days on LT

Xxxx

Day 7 - feel good I can do this. First Fri and Sat nights I have not had any alcohol for years! Father in laws birthday party this afternoon and the menu is meat and potato pie or lasagne. Don't want everyone knowing I'm doing LT so it'll be hard. Can drink sparkling water and say I'm busy at work tomorrow as it'll be unusual for them to see me without a wine in my hand.
Bankh ol next weekend, this diet would be ok without social occasions I find that hardest just telling myself there will be loads more and they will be great if I lose the fat and am healthier.

Day 7 - feel good I can do this. First Fri and Sat nights I have not had any alcohol for years! Father in laws birthday party this afternoon and the menu is meat and potato pie or lasagne. Don't want everyone knowing I'm doing LT so it'll be hard. Can drink sparkling water and say I'm busy at work tomorrow as it'll be unusual for them to see me without a wine in my hand.
Bankh ol next weekend, this diet would be ok without social occasions I find that hardest just telling myself there will be loads more and they will be great if I lose the fat and am healthier.

Stuck to fizzy water and no food a the party hard but will be worth it I hope.

Bit hungry today water helped still following it 100 per cent. OH brings me a black coffee in bed every morning and it's nice if you sprinkle a little bit of the vanilla shake and stir. I then have rest of shake for breakfast. Pukka herbal tea is gorgeous if you like fennel, ainiseed flavours.
Still don't know what to do this weekend as away and having a bbq one of the nights thinking 2 shakes in day and chicken or fish and salad at bbq - is this a mistake will I have to start again???????

I don't think what you'd have would be problematic, but the fact it's eating would be the issue. I'd stay away!

Thanks Rich I know you're right only done 10 days! Think I was looking for someone to give me the ok to have something as the thought of a weekend away with just shakes and water was filling me with dread. I will try and look at the bigger picture.

Would it be a complete no not to eat? The problem in the early days is once you start its hard to stop. You have to be pretty damn motivated to keep on track x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Nope don't eat... You will be so proud of yourself.. It's hard to restart after a break... You have done so well at 100% it would be such a shame to ruin it now xx

Good luck with whatever you decide xxx

Thanks guys I appreciate your comments. Got weighed today lost 4.5lbs so 11.5lbs in 10 days really pleased and more determined as it really works. Just packed for this weekend and put my 12 sachets of LT in the case.

Bye 14st I'm into the 13s bring on the 12s, 11s .......

Well I'm doing ok. Hard last night when everyone drinking and eating crisps and nibbles but I stuck to it. Had sparkling water with ice. Not drunk enough water though as we are on the beach and no loos so can't drink my 3 litres!! During day. Energy great though and feel good.

Glad u stuck to being 100% will be so worth it. I was surrounded by food yesterday but didnt give in either x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3lb is a great loss...!! Average weekly loss is between 1lb and 3lb... Just make sure your water intake is on point and your bm are regular... But there's not many diets ya can lose as much as you have in 3 weeks... You are doing great '!!!! Keep it up...

Onwards and downwards fair lady xx

Hi, ok I find it good during the day have a coffee with a bit of vanilla shake then rest driving to work and shake at lunchtime. I really struggle on a night though get really hungry and tired. I'm on week 4 and am tempted to just have 2 shakes and a refeed meal on a night, think I would stick to it then for a longer time, definitely don't think I can do another week 100per cent. You've had fantastic losses, how do you do it longer term??
Hope you're ok x

Hi, ok I find it good during the day have a coffee with a bit of vanilla shake then rest driving to work and shake at lunchtime. I really struggle on a night though get really hungry and tired. I'm on week 4 and am tempted to just have 2 shakes and a refeed meal on a night, think I would stick to it then for a longer time, definitely don't think I can do another week 100per cent. You've had fantastic losses, how do you do it longer term??
Hope you're ok x

The longest I did tfr for was in Feb for just under 5 weeks but I was on a roll at that stage.

Just started my last stint of tfr to get rid of the last 20lbs till target. I'm on day two of exante tfr and starving due to last shake being at 3.30..

And ya know what gets me through?

That it makes no sense to eat..that's all...

It's not going to magically make me feel better and my goals are way to important...

Back