Things I'm most looking forward to....

So was thinking today about how different it will be to have lost all this extra weight and the things that I will be so glad to be able to do. So here goes this is my list :-

1 - Being able to shop in 'normal' shops - not just plus size stores or sections

2 - Getting on an airoplane and doing up the seatbelt without complete dread that it won't do up

3 - Being able to navigate cinema/ shopping centre/ public toilets with the most ridiculously tiny cubicles

4 - Being comfy when I go to cinema/ theatre and not be shoehorned into the seat

5 - Feeling good about my appearance for the first time in like forever!

6 - Not being the 'fat' one

Would love to hear what other people think :)

Overall more confidence!
Plus I've been single for a year and might have the confidence to mingle when I'm out and meet a nice chap once I start losing. Hey, I'll have more energy for *ahem* bedroom exercises too ha ha :D

Airplane seats and seat belt worries becoming a thing of the past
Clothes shopping becoming a good thing
Not scanning the room everywhere I go to see if I'm the fattest person there (which I usually am :()
Not having tan lines on my knees and elbows cos shins and lower arms are the only skin I will show in the summer
oh yes and defiantly an improvement in the bedroom department lol :love:

Going shopping for sure. I've started a dream wardrobe on pinterest. Plus I want to be able to watch movies with husband without wanting to spend the rest of the night hiding under the blankets. I want to strut around the house in sexy stuff instead of always hiding in baggy clothes. I guess, mostly, I want to be eye candy for my husband. :)

Back