• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Things to do that don't involve food!

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
I'm back to work tomorrow after 11 days off. :(

We've already watched a DVD today (me and my OH) and don't feel like watching another. Our 12-year old son is happy playing on his X-box. Now I guess we could leave him home alone and go for a walk.

But what else could we do?

Is it just me, or does nearly everything fun revolve around eating or drinking?

I need suggestions - not just for tonight but for all those other times! Just lately I've been spending most of my time on MiniMins but wonderful though you all are, I can feel my bottom spreading, LOL.

Any ideas?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st6lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 4st12lb(27.87%)
sex??

S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 11st6.0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
go to the beach, cinema, bowling adn you could take a bar with oyu if you felt you were missing out on the food in these places
HTH

Lily

Gold Member
you could go head to head on the wii or xbox!
a bath (together - gets easier as you get thinner :) )
a games night.... people rarely get the playing cards or board games out!
online bingo?

Count210

S: 15st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 4st0lb(25.45%)
Cleaning, v. dull but my cupboards are being sorted and I am finding things I lost ages ago!
I live in Northants and would be happy for a walking buddy if you are ever at a loss one evening. All helps with getting to target.....

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
My poor mans knackered. I told him most men would be happy with a wife wanting to pump the pants off them, who then cook wonderful meals for them.

He said he is happy just exhausted. He's fallen asleep on the couch.

Hmm well apart from spending way too much time on the computer - gardening, knitting, card making, sketching, read a book, go for a walk to buy a magazine, write to an old friend, go out for a drive & walk somewhere nice, wash the car, hoover, scrub the toilet... Nope run out of ideas now!

Lily

Gold Member
All great ideas, thank you so much for the inspiration.

Cleaning, v. dull but my cupboards are being sorted and I am finding things I lost ages ago!
I live in Northants and would be happy for a walking buddy if you are ever at a loss one evening. All helps with getting to target.....
I might just have to take you up on that offer sometime, thank you. Don't suppose you could clean my cupboards as well, could you? ;)

My poor mans knackered. I told him most men would be happy with a wife wanting to pump the pants off them, who then cook wonderful meals for them.

He said he is happy just exhausted. He's fallen asleep on the couch.
Lexie!! :D :D Still laughing... Your poor chap. But no wonder you're doing so well... ;) :8855:

Hmm well apart from spending way too much time on the computer - gardening, knitting, card making, sketching, read a book, go for a walk to buy a magazine, write to an old friend, go out for a drive & walk somewhere nice, wash the car, hoover, scrub the toilet... Nope run out of ideas now!
Scrub the toilet????? Lilac! :eek:
Maybe if I get really, really stuck for a diversion. :)

Sad to say, we ended up watching another DVD. I had a few dodgy moments about two thirds of the way through - suddenly found myself with my head in the fridge trying to persuade myself that one mini Pepperami wouldn't hurt. :slap:

Fear not, I talked myself out of it, but it was a close run thing.

Well, time for bed now. That'll keep me from falling off the wagon for a few more hours.

Weekends. They're soooo tough...

Thanks again, all. :D