Things to do when you're bored! ptII

Maximus

Gold Member
You probably already know these or have tried them, but pif not, or if you want some mindless quirky fun, do the following:

Type the word "tilt" into google (does it?)

Then when you get bored of that, or if it is a little too subtle, then try the following:

Type the words"do a barrel roll" into google.

I know, I know I really need to get back to work:eek:

Steve

Made me chuckle - thanks

Oops sorry, duplicate post

Last edited:
And again.....

Last edited:
Took me a while to figure that out :eek:. Love them though. Thanks.

Any more..............????? :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Type 'google gravity' in and click 'I'm feeling lucky'

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Type in 'define an english man', but be aware, a rude word does pop up as the top result!

There's a couple of others, but can't remember them at the moment. Also try out Bored.com. Or get yourself on Neopets, adopt a pet, and play all the strangely addictive games!

Type in 'define an english man', but be aware, a rude word does pop up as the top result!

There's a couple of others, but can't remember them at the moment. Also try out Bored.com. Or get yourself on Neopets, adopt a pet, and play all the strangely addictive games!
That doen't seem to work now although google itself shows links to what used to pop up

You probably already know these or have tried them, but pif not, or if you want some mindless quirky fun, do the following:

Type the word "tilt" into google (does it?)

Then when you get bored of that, or if it is a little too subtle, then try the following:

Type the words"do a barrel roll" into google.

I know, I know I really need to get back to work:eek:

Steve

Nooo, none of these will work for me!! :(

They should do Stevie - they work on iphone, PC, laptop, ipad, ipod touch etc. - firefox, Safari, explorer etc.

What on earth are you using?

:cool: I dunno what I'm meant to be seeing... I have 7 hours at work left, I'd like to be entertained!!

They should do Stevie - they work on iphone, PC, laptop, ipad, ipod touch etc. - firefox, Safari, explorer etc.

What on earth are you using?

Some ancient PC at work :sigh2:

Now I'm really intrigued! Must try again at home later :)

Among all the junk mails and texts etc. there are sometimes one or two quirky ones among the dross lol.

My favourite one from years ago was a link you pressed for a free can holder for your cola. When you clicked it, you desktop diskdrive would pop out lol. I thought that was amazing at the time lol.

Nowadays, you'd be scared to follow the link in case it was a virus or similar:confused:

Maximus said:
Among all the junk mails and texts etc. there are sometimes one or two quirky ones among the dross lol.

My favourite one from years ago was a link you pressed for a free can holder for your cola. When you clicked it, you desktop diskdrive would pop out lol. I thought that was amazing at the time lol.

Nowadays, you'd be scared to follow the link in case it was a virus or similar:confused:

Ohhhhh I remember this! I managed a team in a call centre at the time and all you used to see was people's disk drives opening up all over the place!

Back