Think i may have to give up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Stinkybreath, 14 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi as some of you may be aware i am having a few issues with my CDC. Because she BANNED my bars last week and then had no choc bricks either i have not stuck to CD this week. I don't want to sound like a control freak but i don't do well with being told what i can and can't have, especially by someone i pay to help and encourage me.
    Anyway i have lost the 4lb i put on BUT i have not hit ketosis once this week as i keep nibbling and i think it's just being a rebel as i am not happy with CDC.
    So i am going to see her tomorrow and talk about giving it 2 more weeks BUT my way and if it doesn't work still then i'm calling it day and going to try and lose last stone helthy eating and counting cals. She may still want to ban my bars as i haven't lost the required 6lbs SHE wanted me to, if so i'm outta there.
    I will let you all know how i get on but it has to change as i have been fed up this week and not really bothered when i have eaten something i shouldn't have. I can't stand feeling like a naughty child because i haven't done my homework,lol
    I have never been like this, with LT i did 4 weeks and didn't cheat one time!:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

That is madness hun find another CDC asap?? have you been with her long?

4. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Yes, same advice, isn't there another CDC in your area? They are all independant so a new contact might be the way forward. Ultimately, you know how you function best so it should be you calling the shots (and paying the money)

5. lawyergirl

lawyergirl Full Member

Do you think you could try Exante instead so you could buy some packs online? Don't recommend the W8 packs though!

6. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Nooooooooo, dont give up, can you find anothere cdc??

7. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would totally tell her to do one! YOU pay her wages, not the other way round! How dare she 'ban' you....sure she can advise you to stay off them but not ban you. I hope you manage to find another CDC asap x

8. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    hiya

i can understand why she may not want you to have the bars as these can affect people in different ways including slowing weight loss right down. however, i totally disagree with her banning them. couldn't she have been more tactful and reduced them rather than banning them. that and no tetras is really bad!

i echo what the others say and would change CDC.

9. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know you cant change your CDC from the convo the other day with you.... and im so sorry to hear this :( but you gotta do whats right for you.

As a business owner myself...to control customers the way your CDC has been doing is financial & business suicide! If she has an ounce of sense she will dance to your tune...and not you to hers...which from what you say is a nightmare track!

Good luck x

10. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Sorry to read about all the troubles you've had with CDC. It would be a shame to give up - have you told her what you've told us? Perhaps she thinks she's being supportive! If you guide her in how you need support and what will help you stick with it maybe she'll change her tune......is it worth speaking to head office and seeing if they can help?

11. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh hun, you are doing so well too. I hope your CDC listens to you and lets you do it your way. Silly moo that she is

hugs, Charlie xx

12. Stinkybreath

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi everyone, thanks for replies and as has been said i can't change CDC as no one available, i have contacted 2 others closest to me and no good, wrong times and too far away.

Minxie i am going to talk to her tomorrow so the ball will be in her court as to wether i keep going or not. Really don't want to fall out with her but something has to change.

Lawyergirl, thanks for the suggestion of Exante but i am rubbish at keeping myself on track, if i don't have that regular weigh in i won't stick to it for very long at all.

I was thinking with trying the 810 plan to see if that helped me stay on track more but again as some of you who have read my previous posts will know my CDC doesn't do 810 as she thinks there is no point. I know i could do it and not tell her but she would want to know what was with the slow loses.
    Really cheesed off as i love the CD products and know if i had a more supportive cdc then it would be so much better.

13. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Ummm, this doesn't sound good :(

She can't ban your bars. She can only give her advice over something like this. She does have to supply them if you want though. Maybe she really believes bars are a problem for you and thinking that being 'strict';) is helpful for you.

Same with the 810 plan. It really isn't her call unless you are under BMI20.

And she does need to supply the briks if that's what you want, though unless she had prior warning, you might need to wait a few days if she doesn't keep them in stock

It's very strange. Time for a good heart to heart with her I reckon, so that she knows the best way to motivate and help you.

14. determinator

determinator Banned

just lay it out on the table and unless she is totally crazy she should agree to let you have the bars etc .. you pay her for her services and like people say , she should advise .. but if you want the bars , she really should sell you them .. she is not a good business woman at all !!!!
    Remember the customer is always right .....
    be strong and tell her how it is ... i am sure she will change
    good luck

Katie

15. vonpeeky

vonpeeky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i would just like to say that at first i read that kinda wrong i thought you said 'she's banning my bras...'
    the convo made alot more sense once i realised!
    i think you should really have a propper sit down chat with her and say everything you need to.... she is ment to be working for you and making life as easy and comfortable for you as possible!
    keep going!

16. Stinkybreath

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    KD my BMI is about 32 i think so i would be fine for the 810 but not with this CDC apparently!?

She does supply the briks but she said 2 clients had both bought 21 each that day so they cleared her out and she had to wait for next delivery.

I think i am going to tell her tomorrow that i have found a nearer CDC, get my weeks supply and call it a day.

I have called and left a message with another CDC who isn't great for the times she can do but if she agrees i will only get weighed every 2 weeks.

17. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Yes, you can do 810 right down to goal. It's very odd that she doesn't 'approve' :confused: It's a fab plan!

Guess that's fair enough. The packs have a shorter shelf life and can be a bit of a nuisance if you don't have many clients using them....or if clients suddenly go off something and all decide they suddenly want packs (as this tends to happen with me :D) She does need to get them in for you though which can take a few days

Hope it works out for you. There really are some fab consultants about. Fancy moving to Bournemouth? :D :D

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Stinkybreath

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Sounds good to me....:)

Oh i am so low as i'm dreading going tomorrow, i am so close to eating bad stuff i think i need to go to bed. I am tempted not to go tomorrow but i need my weeks products and i don't want to upset anyone, oh i hate confrontation.

20. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Oh gosh, me too, and it's so annoying you've been put in this position :(

Can you email her? I find it easier rather than face to face and can think of what I should say first, rather than leave it what comes into my head in a moment of panic :eek:

21. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hugs hun, hope you get it all sorted tomorrow and you are happier with your new CDC

22. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope it goes well today

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.