Think i maybe got the wring boullion?

angel85

Had the organic, reduced salt, marigold one and I liked that. Yesterday I grabbed the one in the purple tub which is reduced salt but is vegan instead of organic. Even though it is reduced salt I think it still tastes salty. Anyone else notice this? And is it ok to have this one or should I get the organic one again?

X

Hello, mine is reduced salt in a purple tub -just checked, it's vegan and thankfully I've been fine with it. I'm glad, because now I'm living in Ireland, I really miss the huge choice in the supermarkets I had in London - and I was very grateful to find this purple tub in Tesco.

Yep the purple one is allowed and yes it's still quite salty :)

We have one each of the low salt purple vegan one and a low saltl veggie one and can't stand the vegan as it is so salty. Revolting imho. Asda have the other thankfully so we can get our fix.

When I first got Bouillon, it was the green tub, and it was VERY salty but so delicious, I found I had a bit of water retention with it.

I now have the brown organic tub, and its not as nice so I have a lot less of them, but it is nice to have as the occasional hot drink.

I haven't quite yet discovered the purple tub on the shelves, still keeping my eyes peeled for it :)

AaronCampbell said:
When I first got Bouillon, it was the green tub, and it was VERY salty but so delicious, I found I had a bit of water retention with it.

I now have the brown organic tub, and its not as nice so I have a lot less of them, but it is nice to have as the occasional hot drink.

I haven't quite yet discovered the purple tub on the shelves, still keeping my eyes peeled for it :)

The purple one is gluten free I believe so it's in the free from section

Back