Step 1 Sole Source Think I might move up to SS+ next week.......nervous!

I've been on SS for almost 5 weeks with total weightloss of 22lbs which I'm delighted with! I was planning on sticking SS until mid March but thinking might go SS+ next week, I have 4 meal packs at mo so on SS+ I will have 3+200cal meal, but I'm scared this will trigger cravings, hunger or slow weightloss...... Not sure what to do! I feel really detached from food & really miss chewing! But I'm still motivated 100% to stay on CD...
Anyone else felt this way or moved to SS+ & had problems? Also can u do a mixture of SS & SS+ in same week, ie. alternating days??
I would still like to loose another 30lbs......
Any advice appreciated, thanks y'all xxxx

I done SS for 2 weeks and i move to SS+ and i still lost 20lbs in 5 weeks and i don't crave any food , so i think you can move to SS+ if you are ready hun.[h=1][/h]

I've been on SS for almost 5 weeks with total weightloss of 22lbs which I'm delighted with! I was planning on sticking SS until mid March but thinking might go SS+ next week, I have 4 meal packs at mo so on SS+ I will have 3+200cal meal, but I'm scared this will trigger cravings, hunger or slow weightloss...... Not sure what to do! I feel really detached from food & really miss chewing! But I'm still motivated 100% to stay on CD...
Anyone else felt this way or moved to SS+ & had problems? Also can u do a mixture of SS & SS+ in same week, ie. alternating days??
I would still like to loose another 30lbs......
Any advice appreciated, thanks y'all xxxx

Hi Dizzy, this is my second time on CD I did Jan to May last year and came back in Jan this year to shift the 23lb I put on I have just stepped up last week to SS+ so cannot really comment on losses I only have 12lb to go to goal so my losses maybe slower I lost a 1lb last week but am hoping to lose more this week!

Others on here re on SS+ and they regularly lose 3/4 each week! I think it depends on how much you have to lose!

Good luck on your journey and your decision x

You can mix and match SS and SS+ I do if I have a special occasion which lately is working out at once a week with all the birthdays :)

Heya, iv done ss+ and having a meal and started 3 weeks ago today lost 1stone so far. I have my weigh in today so will know how much more x

Thanks guys! Xx I'm due to be weighed Mon so I will look to change to SS+ from then xx maybe see if I can do 3 days SS+ !

I do the 810cal and generally have, and lost 4stone 3lbs since Aug. I think I would of struggles to maintain the sole source without a meal!! I find it gets me through a week having that small meal, also sets you up for the maintainer steps further into your weight loss!! Good luck Hun! X

Ok decided 5 days (mon-fri) to stick to SS & then 2 days (at weekend) to go SS+ ... & then see how that goes.... Only 2lbs loss this week :( but inches coming off! :)

im doing the same with SS but having a SS+ day for valentines day!!! Just gotta resist the vino :(

It's working! Yay!! -4.5lbs this week!! Xx

Back