Think i need too join here

Loulabella2

Zumba Mad Mummy & Wife
:(:sigh::(:(:cry::cry::cry::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sigh::rolleyes:

Yep im a struggler who seems too not be able to keep too any diets of any sort my head will not just eat in moderation. Im about 70lbs over weight when i first started healthy eating again as my diets went bust every time! Now im going too try slim fast. Wish me luck ladies. Will need some help to get too where i need too be :D
Good luck too all of yourselves too! xx

Oh dear Loulabella, you sound like such a sad bunny... Not really a good way to start out, hey?
Do try to relax and enjoy your journey otherwise you may as well get a whip and beat youself everyday!
Remember that we all have times when we don't quite stick to our chosen programme, all part of being human - just be determined that when that happens you will get back to it a.s.a.p.

Do start your own diary as then we can come to support you. Looking forward to reading about your progress .... Take care ....:)

Emmaline said:
Oh dear Loulabella, you sound like such a sad bunny... Not really a good way to start out, hey?
Do try to relax and enjoy your journey otherwise you may as well get a whip and beat youself everyday!
Remember that we all have times when we don't quite stick to our chosen programme, all part of being human - just be determined that when that happens you will get back to it a.s.a.p.

Do start your own diary as then we can come to support you. Looking forward to reading about your progress .... Take care ....:)

Brilliant advice word for word!!

Cheer up hun you'll get there in the end, determination is key! I too am a rubbish dieter and have failed at almost every one - except weight watchers, which I've just joined tonight & have a good feeling about!

Good luck on your weight loss journey, we are here to support u :)

Good luck!! I have been restarting for too many years and determined to keep going this time and find the best route and keep plodding on, the thing I seem to have realised this time round is that my journey does not stop when I go wrong it is part of it and so I dont give up totally just try to get back on track. Im going through a sticky patch but I will do it and so will you!!! xxx

Back