Think i need too join here

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Loulabella2, 3 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Loulabella2

Loulabella2 Zumba Mad Mummy & Wife

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    :(:sigh::(:(:cry::cry::cry::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::sigh::rolleyes:

Yep im a struggler who seems too not be able to keep too any diets of any sort my head will not just eat in moderation. Im about 70lbs over weight when i first started healthy eating again as my diets went bust every time! Now im going too try slim fast. Wish me luck ladies. Will need some help to get too where i need too be :D
    Good luck too all of yourselves too! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coffeelover

coffeelover Gold Member

Start Weight:
    155lb
    Current Weight:
    136lb
    Goal Weight:
    131lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(12.26%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Your not alone.

Good luck let us know how your doing.

4. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Oh dear Loulabella, you sound like such a sad bunny... Not really a good way to start out, hey?
    Do try to relax and enjoy your journey otherwise you may as well get a whip and beat youself everyday!
    Remember that we all have times when we don't quite stick to our chosen programme, all part of being human - just be determined that when that happens you will get back to it a.s.a.p.

Do start your own diary as then we can come to support you. Looking forward to reading about your progress .... Take care ....:)

5. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Brilliant advice word for word!!

Cheer up hun you'll get there in the end, determination is key! I too am a rubbish dieter and have failed at almost every one - except weight watchers, which I've just joined tonight & have a good feeling about!

Good luck on your weight loss journey, we are here to support u :)

6. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck!! I have been restarting for too many years and determined to keep going this time and find the best route and keep plodding on, the thing I seem to have realised this time round is that my journey does not stop when I go wrong it is part of it and so I dont give up totally just try to get back on track. Im going through a sticky patch but I will do it and so will you!!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.