think i should give up

poppy100

Silver Member
Really struggling. have just had several glasses of large wines and a large packet of pistachio nuts. i know i shouldnt. just not sure i can do this. i know i have lost some weight but i started on 7th December. :sigh:

You've done fabulously so far. Yesterday I had a real pig-out (way beyond some wine and nuts!). But, I started fresh and did OK today. You can do it. If you've had a bad day, it's one bad day in over 60 days since 7th Dec. We can all do it if we stick together. Maybe put a shout out for the wagon to pick you up asap;)

You've done fabulously so far. Yesterday I had a real pig-out (way beyond some wine and nuts!). But, I started fresh and did OK today. You can do it. If you've had a bad day, it's one bad day in over 60 days since 7th Dec. We can all do it if we stick together. Maybe put a shout out for the wagon to pick you up asap;)

thanks just feeling a bit crap. cant believe i have just done this. what's the wagon? :confused:

Your doing great poppy. One blip is nothing to quit over. Just put it down to a learning experience and start again in the morning. No biggy.

Iv had more blips than i care to remember and felt crap about myself afterwards but each time i just started again and im so pleased i did!

You have had incredible weight loss so far and should be really proud! I now have a 'treat' day once a week which gives me something to look forward too and stops me feeling bad as iv planned for it.

Keep at it - Start a fresh tomorrow:)

poppy100 said:
thanks just feeling a bit crap. cant believe i have just done this. what's the wagon? :confused:

Don't beat yourself up lovely! This isn't meant to be easy or we'd all be size 10s. What's important is that you see what you did, six months ago it'd have been a normal Friday night.

The wagon is the xenical wagon, we'll swing by & pick you up & tighten your seatbelt.

You can do this honey xx

Don't beat yourself up Hun its not worth it.

I use xen but have sw in my head as well so I allow myself little treats. I dont have lots but because I've allowed myself a little and know I'm not depriving myself I can do it. I've lost 4 1/2 stones this way, slowly I admit but I'm in it for the long haul.
Decide how you're going to be happy approaching weight loss and you'll do it. Whatever route you choose has got to be sustainable for you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

took the words straight out my mouth lol!
u dont wanna give up hon i know its hard but you know losing weight gives u the best buzz ever! no choccy or crisps can make u feel like that. u will have bad days. just put that day behond u and start again xx

thank you so much i am really touched with all your replies. i have weighed myself and i have lost 2lbs since last weigh day so presumably my binge will be seen next week :(
need wagon to come along and strap me in tight.

The wagon is never far away. It's always loitering for us to be hauled in. So strap yourself in girl the ride may be bumpy and the road long but there is light at the end :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

poppy100 said:
thank you so much i am really touched with all your replies. i have weighed myself and i have lost 2lbs since last weigh day so presumably my binge will be seen next week :(

If you have a really good week hopefully the wine & nuts will let you off... Well done on your loss lovely. Buckle in tight x

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I doubt one day is going to throw you off that much. It'll be okay. :)

Back