1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Think I'm coming back

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mag104, 26 January 2014 Social URL.

1. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Tried CC for a week but can't get SW out of my head so I'm back on track from today :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Welcome back :)

4. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Thanks Patchwork puss :)

5. pixie-gem

pixie-gem Well-Known Member

Know this feeling all too well sadly! Except I couldn't get CC out of my head while doing SW so was kinda doing both, neither very well I might add!
    I decided to give CC another shot as I lost a lot previously on it, man I was starving and lasted 2 days :eek:

I'm personally sick of writing in my diary that today is the day and then something happens (or nothing happens) and I go off track again :( so I'm keeping quiet until I manage a few days on track!

I truly wish you the very best of luck, this chopping/changing/starting/failing is messing more with my head than being big in the first place :( xx

6. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Know what you mean Pixie-gem gotta get on track for good this time xx :)

7. pixie-gem

You will do great!! :) x

8. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

You can do it too hun x:)

9. pixie-gem

How are you doing Hun?
    i have a big pot of chicken and veg soup on so that should last me a few days, I want to at least lose a little bit before my holiday on the 7th! :) x

10. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

welcome back :)

11. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Hi Pixie-gem, doing good so far. My books are from 2007 , between them and minimins I will get there. xx
    Hi Newme14 thanks for the welcome xx :)

12. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

welcome back , the books have changed ALOT since 2007!! you may want to go to a group and pay £10 and get the new batch lol!

13. pixie-gem

I have the new ones but agreed may be worth going to one group and getting all the new ones. There's a free joining offer in Reveal mag that was out last tues so you just pay £4.95

If that's not something u can or want to do then feel free to ask any questions and I'll be happy to help if I can x

14. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Hi Berryred, Pixie-gem, I have considered going to group buthave not made up my mind about that yet, may give it a go when the evenings get lighter as I cant be asked to go out when it's dark :) xx

15. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Do not fancy going to group so bit the bullet and ordered a new starter pack from ebay :)

16. MrsMcG

MrsMcG Well-Known Member

Best of luck! What's CC by the way?

17. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Thanks MrsMcG good luck to you too. CC is calorie counting :)

18. MrsMcG

MrsMcG Well-Known Member

Ah right, feel a bit thick now lol

19. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

No worries xx :)