think i'm the only person ever to put on weight

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
i weighed in on mon,and today i'm 6 lb heavier,,:confused:,i'm devastated,,how did that happen,,i have not cheated once at all,,was going to get weighed in tomorrow as mon a bank hol. but not going to bother now,,

My scales weigh me heavier than the chemist...also have you had loadsa water and shakes as this can make you heavier water seems to weigh so much...i think you should go as i bet you have lost!!!!
No more sniffing peanuts lol

If you have not cheated then the only weight you would have on would be fluid retention.

This can happen if you are not drinking enough water, sitting for too long as fluid can pool around your ankles with some people and the most common reason is that it is getting near totm.

3341.gif

Me too hunni flapjacks rock

My weight changes all day... i can be 4lbs heavier and then by the evening 4lbs lighter.... and my scales say im a stone and a half heavier than the chemist... i should really throw them away!

Doint worry about it hun.. im sure you have lost! Chin up

xx

just took 6 senokot,,will that help

just took 6 senokot,,will that help
OMG LMFAO YOU NUTTER!!!!! YOU DIDN'T?!?!?!?!?
YOU WILL BE POOING THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEDDLE!!! I HAD TWO THE OTHER DAY AND GOT CAUGHT SHORT ...OOOPPPPPSS BIT EMBARRASING BUT AT LEAST I WAS NEAR MY SISTERS!!:eek:
I NEARLY WEE'D WHEN I READ THIS TAN ......

i weighed in on mon,and today i'm 6 lb heavier,,:confused:,i'm devastated,,how did that happen,,i have not cheated once at all,,was going to get weighed in tomorrow as mon a bank hol. but not going to bother now,,
i am so happy i read this,i weighed myself today and im3lbs heavier too,i didnt cheat either,i drink so much water.the only thing i did different was add a few herbs to the soup,garrys reciepe and dill,do u think that would have done it?

Nah Hun...will Be The Water Suprising How Much It Weighs......before Your Wi Make Sure You Dont Drink Any Or Have Any Shakes And You Need To Make Sure You Have A Poo Tooo But .....not With 6 Senokot!!!!! Like Kelly Belly Nutter Woman!!! 2 Is Sufficent X

Nah Hun...will Be The Water Suprising How Much It Weighs......before Your Wi Make Sure You Dont Drink Any Or Have Any Shakes And You Need To Make Sure You Have A Poo Tooo But .....not With 6 Senokot!!!!! Like Kelly Belly Nutter Woman!!! 2 Is Sufficent X
yeah i idid it was this morning,just hoping its wrong well i find out on mon thanks,have a good day,
and kelly if i was you id strap a nappy on,lolor be in running distance of a loo all day haha your mad

Don't worry guys, if you have stuck to it 100% then it will deffo be water. A litre of water weighs 2.2lbs, so if its in your body you will weigh heavier. Keep at the diet, it won't fail you - only you can fail the diet x x x

Have a great bank holiday weekend, and make sure you keep glugging the water - not enough and you will get fluid retention (daft I know - lol) x x x

My old scales weighed lighter/heavier depending on where i put them on the floor, do you think that could be the problem? Have you got mechanical scales or digital ones kellybelly?

Everytime I go to the loo I weight myself!! I know I shouldnt as I get depressed when I see the weight go up...which it does throughout the course of the day...for the reason everyone has outlined. The wonderful thing about ketosis is you cannot lay down fat whilst burning fat. It is impossible that the weight gain is fat IMPOSSIBLE. Don't be disheartened hun...the scales will catch up. You are burning fat!!!

Don't worry guys, if you have stuck to it 100% then it will deffo be water. A litre of water weighs 2.2lbs, so if its in your body you will weigh heavier. Keep at the diet, it won't fail you - only you can fail the diet x x x

Have a great bank holiday weekend, and make sure you keep glugging the water - not enough and you will get fluid retention (daft I know - lol) x x x

thanks hon u have a good one too
xjx

thanks guys,,i know i shouldn't be weighing myselff,it drives me mad,,,but yeah i really did take 6

Just stick to ya official WI figures. House old scales are total pants, trust me! xxx

I put on a pound before and i hadn't cheated, please please please don't give up!
I bet you'll have a massive loss next weigh in!

xxx

Ive weighed myself before to find out im loads heavier to what the chemist scales read. dont worry about it everyone fluctuates between 5lb per day anyway x

Back