Think of joining slimming worls.....again!!!!

Macaronileonie

Thinking of joining SW again, I have done it about 5 times before lost a couple of stone and then left and piled the weight back on :( could do with some inspiration as I need to loses at least 4 stone :mad:

This is my 3rd time doing slimming world and the only thing different this time is that my mind is in the right place and I'm not viewing it as a diet but more a lifestyle change for my whole family. I have 2 daughters aged 3 and 9 months and I don't want them seeing me binge then starve myself. This is the first time that I haven't set myself a date to reach target by. I have 5 stone to lose and will be happy if I'm at target by next Christmas. I've lost 13lbs in 4 weeks. Good luck.

Me too i have at least 4st to lose, and i am a serial SW failure!!! I need to get my mindset right i know it works but its the dispondant attitude of having such a long way to ho and i then up losing heart!! I MUST just yake ond day at a time !! Good luck xx

my advice would be to forget about what you've done before and how much you lost and especially how quickly you've lost it.

Everytime will be different.

Pretend you've never heard of slimming world before and join a group. Tell them that you've never done it before. Shake off any negativity.

Take it week by week, and try to start thinking of it as a way of life rather than a diet.

Good luck xx

Back