thinking about coming of LT

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hi all

for all of those who know me I have a chat with the chemist about coming of as i have had enough so we discussed maintence and having 2 shakes and a healthy meal do this for 2 wks maybe then down to 1 shake with 2 healthy meals This is a fantastic diet and it has done exactly what i wanted it to do by losing the bulk of my weight and there is no way on gods earth I will put the 4st back on.

I of course will keep you updated with what i decide to do but at the mo this is what i think i will be doing

A big thanks goes out to all of you guys some of you have really inspired me and spurred me on the the dark moments that some of us experience.

sorry to go on

good luck with whatever u decide to do x

hey there - i want to wish you the best of luck with maintenance, stay on the group and let us know your progress :)

Good luck with your refeed Fragglerock you have done so well. Keep posting and let us know how you are getting on.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do! You have done so well up to now. Enjoy the maintenance and look after yourself!

Sharron, you've done fantastically well, :happy096: but sometimes you have to listen to what your body's telling you.
The bestest of good luck with this new phase. We're all still here rootin' for you.
Keep posting and keep us up to date with how you are.:wavey:
Lots of love, Cathy xxxx

sharon you've been an inspiration! Good luck with everything and well done on everything you have lost so far xx good luck with maintenance xx

good luck you have done really well

you have done fantastically babe, and to be honest after 24 weeks, i would say it was about time to re introduce yourself to food, youve come so far, and it can only do you good to start healthy eating and retrain yourself!!

best of luck and dont be a stranger

xxxxx

Back