Thinking about moving to Exante..

Discussion in 'Exante' started by p_mcg, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. p_mcg

p_mcg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I've been on Lipotrim for 10 weeks now and although I find the routine and simpleness just what I needed and have lost 50lbs.... Our pharmacy is 10 miles away, and as we are in the process of moving...I just cannot justify the petrol and cost of being on it anymore...

Just wondering if anyone else was on another VLCD before this and how their losses changed and how they found exante compared??

Also, is it right you can drink Coke Zero while on Exante? That would be fab, just for when I'm sitting with friends who are drinking :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

You can drink Coke Zero on all the VLCDs not just Exante tho I know LT frown upon it

Loss wise I'm not sure why people keep thinking Exante losses might not be as good as other VLCDs it's a common query though.

It is however every bit as good as any org the others :)

4. Karazykat07

Karazykat07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi P i am also thinking of switching to this due to the cost but i read somewhere that you do this for 4 weeks and then have a food week.
    I want to be able to just keep going continuous like with LT. Have you heard anything similar??
    Well done on your loss. I lost my way a little bit! x

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    AAM week is recommended in week 5 but you don't HAVE to do it ;)

A lot of us don't

6. Karazykat07

Karazykat07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you Starlight, i was hoping i would be told that :)
    I will get my order put in and then i shall be heading over this way with you all x

7. p_mcg

p_mcg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Thanks for the info Starlight :)

I'm going to put my order in next week so will be joining the Exante train in April :D

8. karenlisa

karenlisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.47%)
    I have done lighter life before and have to admit i didn't think exante would be as good as it was a third of the price, it took me a while to get used to the taste but now its fine. I have had good losses on the diet and would say its the same as ll, i personally think it's a great diet and fantastic value.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I don't know why there's this misconception that cos it's cheaper it's not as good lol x

10. p_mcg

p_mcg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    My thoughts on losses werent because of the price, just because I was under the impression Exante was slightly higher calories that Lipotrim?

It doesn't matter really, I just like the idea of having a variety and being able to sit down with my family for soup when they eat their meals, as LT's chicken soup is horrid! Plus the bars will be great for when I'm out all day :D Oh, and its cheaper :D

11. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I am in my 1st week of exante after 10 weeks on lipotrim ( lost 51lb ) and i also thought that exante losses wouldn't be as good as Lipotrim but I was assured that they are so I decided to switch. I have messed up this week so can't yet give any advice on weight loss on exante but the taste is better! I think I worried about losses on exante not being as good as lipotrim because I was told that there are more calories consumed in a day on exante than on lipotrim? Silly but true :)

Looking forward to getting back into ketosis and seeing the results for myself xx see you on exante soon! X

12. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Sorry I was typing the same kinda thing as you.
    Ooh we thought the same thing lol

13. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I was on Cambridge, but prefer this. The price is amazing, but I love the products. I am staying away from the bars though until I get to goal and can have them as snacks - they're too nice!

14. babs11

babs11 Full Member

Ll is about 520 cals per day, lipotrim 440 & exante is 600 so not sure if this affects the speed of weight loss? If it's calories in to calories out u would have thought so but it is a small diff and after trying all 3 I'm happiest with exante for taste convenience and price.

15. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It makes no difference whatsoever to the weight losses if you look around the forum here and at the challenges etc you'll see the losses are every bit as impressive as the others

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.