Thinking about moving up...

Carlyd88

Hi all,

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine!!?

I thought I would drop a quick message in this forum looking for a bit of advice (although it seems this forum is really quiet).

Basically I am just coming to the end of my 7th week on Cambridge and have lost 22lb which I am thrilled with, I think I still have at least another half stone to go before I will be totally happy. Next weekend I have two boozy nights in a row so I was thinking that I will move up to step three next week so that I am well out of ketosis and so that I avoid the worst of a post carb bloat on the Saturday (wearing quite a figure hugging dress on Saturday so would like to miss out on the pot belly).

What are people's thoughts on step three? Have you still lost weight? How did your body handle the heavier carbs? Basically I don't know whether to continue on step three after next week or whether I should move back down the SS to get to desired target!

The fact that this step is still only 1000 cals (half the recommended intake!) says to me that weightloss should still be fairly easy and the likelihood of putting on weight when moving into maintenance should be minimal as my body will have got used to the carbs again?

Any thoughts or help for this step would be greatly appreciated, I feel there is a lack of personal experiences on here for any step other than SS :-( xx

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st 3lb). Week 5 WI: -2lb (10st 1lb). Week 6 WI: -1.5lb (9st13.5lb).

I know what you mean, I'm thinking of moving up after my second 12 week stint on SS+ but haven't seen many posters who are on steps 3 and above :(

Back