Thinking about switching over

krazychic

I am currently on Lipotrim and I am thinking of doing slim and save only because of the variety more than anything else. There is only so much you can do with a chocolate shake and when I have a slip up and the bare mention of cheating and having some chicken sends some people into a spiral and there ends up having a disagreement which I can understand of they are TFR. But it has put me off a bit from posting. Anyways what is slim and save like and is the losses more or less the same?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hiya Krazychic , I havent done Lipotrim myself but I did CD before slim and save and my losses have been pretty much the same on both diets.
I only liked the porridge and cappacino shakes on CD so it was getting realy tedious for me.
On slim and save you can swap and change between 4 packs a day or 3 packs + protein from there allowed list , everyday you can also have 150ml of skimmed milk and 200g of veg from there allowed list too ( on either 3 or 4 pack option)..it bulks the meals up quite nicely so you dont even feel like your on a diet most of the time....I havent tried the soups or shakes Iv just had meals and bars and the original oatmeal porridge....they are small but realy yummy I would def recomend it
Jo x

Thanks for replying Jo. Are there any flavours which are really bad and to stay away from?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well everyones different hun so maybe if you were gonna try slim and save the taster pack might be the way forward for you , me I can not stand the tomatoe chilli but other ppl love it ...I love the lemon yogurt bar some folks cant stand it...each to our own eh:)

Hi, as Mo-Jo said everyone has different tastes and what some of us love some hate, but I'm with her on the lemon & white choc bars yum, and the tomato chilli bleurgh! But I know some people really like it.

S&S do a starter pack with a mixture of flavours and that's really good to start off with plus it's at a special price of around £28, which is really good value, so I'd recommend giving that a go.

I think the flexibility of choosing between 4 packs a day, or 3 packs with a protein & veg meal really makes this diet easier to do and you should find the losses pretty much the same as with any other VLCD.

BTW Mo-Jo, my cat is called Mojo :D so great name!

JanBow said:
Hi, as Mo-Jo said everyone has different tastes and what some of us love some hate, but I'm with her on the lemon & white choc bars yum, and the tomato chilli bleurgh! But I know some people really like it.

S&S do a starter pack with a mixture of flavours and that's really good to start off with plus it's at a special price of around £28, which is really good value, so I'd recommend giving that a go.

I think the flexibility of choosing between 4 packs a day, or 3 packs with a protein & veg meal really makes this diet easier to do and you should find the losses pretty much the same as with any other VLCD.

BTW Mo-Jo, my cat is called Mojo :D so great name!

thanks eeveryone, i ordered a starter pack so will see how it goes

Back