thinking ahead

keocoll

Im doing lipeotim till my daughters christening on 6th may and was wondering what i do before the day do i refead or just so it up to the day and stop advice please

keocoll

How much are you planning to eat and drink?

If you can keep to a small portion of protein and a few veg you'd be fine I think.

If you want to suddenly eat loads of fried stuff and drink wine/beer I think you'd put less weight on if you did a bit of refeeding first.

What's your pharmacy say?

Hi Keocoll, I agree with and. You don't want to undo all your hard work.I bet you can't wait.

I have a similar situation at the end of march my mum is getting married and I have a meal to have their I can't skip it, as she really worked hard to pay for it and no one really knows I'm doing this diet so have decided to just eat the meal that day stick to water then back on lipotrim the next day

I have a special meal coming up next thursday i asked my pharmacist could i go out have meal and begin again next day she said absolulty not , but i am wondering since my weigh in is thursdays if i could possibly eat meal and then have a week b4 next weigh in ? Anyhows my 1st weigh in is tomorrow. Also i am planning a lifetime trip to india in May/June so my pharmacist did say if i showed steady weight loss over the next 9-10 weeks she would refeed me and i could start TFR when i come back again .;)

My weigh in day is Sunday and the meal is Saturday so have asked for a 2 week supply so I will have a full week before I weigh so hopefully I will loose something that week

I will talk to my pharmasist on monday see what she says, but i think i will prob re feed the week before then go on ww or sl with exercise after that thanks for ur help girlies :):):)

keocoll

Hi. I came off plan for 1 evening - a greek night, I didnt go mad and didnt over eat or drink too much. I was back on plan the next morning, it was ok for me, but it's different for different people, if there is something special planned I would definately do again, only very infrequently though!

It is my birthday the day before the wedding and I won't be celebrating it so the day after will be a joint meal. It will be the only time I will do it.

in 8 weeks of doing lipotrim, ive been out for 3 meals... ive never gained.

Ive just got back on it next day.... pharmacist happy with it. some people struggle to get back on tfr after eating - i never have, just always focused on my reason doing this and never gave up.

ps: we're on 100% tfr board talking about sssshh meals........ post may get moved by the boss xx

Sorry Bessie think i will go with my plan and cross everything i dont put on but on a good note i have succeeded with my 1st week and weighed in this morning 12lbs lighter yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

well don hun. xxx

you know whats best for you and your body hun, so u go with whatever u feel is right, well done again xx

bessie84 said:
in 8 weeks of doing lipotrim, ive been out for 3 meals... ive never gained.

Ive just got back on it next day.... pharmacist happy with it. some people struggle to get back on tfr after eating - i never have, just always focused on my reason doing this and never gave up.

ps: we're on 100% tfr board talking about sssshh meals........ post may get moved by the boss xx

What did u have in them 3 meals im in a dialema were going out on sunday for mothers day with mum and mother in law but its also my mothers day to i already missed my birthday meal yest not sure what i can have and get straight back on the next day

keocoll

Would that effect ketosis?? As its my mothers day on Sunday too but I'm too scared to eat as I don't want to break my diet xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think if its not just before your weigh in and you stick to low carbs you should be ok but its different for everyone, its a whole week until I have to weigh again after my day off so hoping to be ok and if not its only 1 week out of my journey and I will make that up in no time

Jew356 said:
I think if its not just before your weigh in and you stick to low carbs you should be ok but its different for everyone, its a whole week until I have to weigh again after my day off so hoping to be ok and if not its only 1 week out of my journey and I will make that up in no time

My weigh in is the next day but was thinking if i do a mega work out monday then do my weighin tues it hopefully wont affect it

keocoll

Back