Thinking of changing diets

Gem99

Hi Everyone !!

I have been following slimming world for many years and lost a lot of weight then put back on again as I have lost my mojo with slimming world, I was thinking of changing and trying weight watchers.

Is weight Watchers easy to pick up, I have around 2 stone to lose.

Thanks

Gem99 said:
Hi Everyone !!

I have been following slimming world for many years and lost a lot of weight then put back on again as I have lost my mojo with slimming world, I was thinking of changing and trying weight watchers.

Is weight Watchers easy to pick up, I have around 2 stone to lose.

Thanks

Hi Gem

I switched from SW to WW as I too lost my mojo and couldn't get back on plan after my holiday. I pilled all my weight back on again. I tried SW but just couldn't get back into it. I joined ww 3 weeks ago and I have to say I much prefer it!! Never thought I'd say that!

I just don't feel as restricted as I did with slimming world x

I have just copied and pasted this from a previous thread...

Basically you'll get a certain number of points per day based on your age, height, gender etc, plus 49 weekly points that you can use at any time during the week (perhaps for a weekend treat). You can use them on whatever you want too really...I've known people who have used all their points up on chocolate cake on a regular basis, then had meals consisting entirely of points free veg. The only "rules" persay are that you stick within your points allowance, and providing you're doing that then anything goes in theory. That's what makes WW so good...you can have things without feeling like you're missing out.

Hey Gem,

I Love ww i think its the fact that u can have wot you want as long as u count the points....i like the ability to be able to have a beer or crisps or just whatever i fancy and I can have it.....I can also earn points by exercising.
Try it and see wot you think,

Good Luck L xx

Back