Thinking of changing from Lipotrim to Slim and Save

JudeBo

Hi I have been on Lipotrim for 26 days due to have my 4th weigh in on Wednesday. I lost 17lbs the first 3 weeks so well pleased with that. I am finding the diet fine but with the only choice to me of either chocolate or vanilla shakes it would be nice to have something else. Having found slim and save and looking at the website it seems to have much more choice but have everyone been pleased with there weight loses? I have ordered my sample packs which hopefully will arrive tomorrow. Will it be fine to combine the two diets for a while? and is it recommended that you have four packs a day? it would appear that you can have a few other things like coke zero, certain flavourings is there a list of these things. On Lipotrim it is shakes,black coffee, water and nothing else. Any help and advise would be appreciated. Thanks Jude

Welcome Jude! There are some really good stickies on this forum - one is hints and tips for newbies which you might find interesting. On SnS you can have 4 packs a day or 3 packs a day plus a small protein meal - they are the same calories and you will lose weight at the same rate. You can also have 200g of certain veggies and 150ml skimmed milk a day (both optional).

SnS is a VLCD the same as lipotrim and you will lose weight at the same rate (although obviously not at the same rate as your first week on any VLCD as you've already done that!).

Can't help you with the extra drinks or anything as I didn't do that. I mainly stuck to fizzy water.

Thanks weasey your weight loss is amazing and well done you. How much did you loose on lighterlife and how much on s and s? I have today received my packs from s and s and am excited about trying them tomorrow after 4 weeks with no other choice but either chocolate or vanilla shakes on Lipotrim. 4th weigh in tomorrow and then I will start introducing s and s. What did you do 4 meals a day or 3 and the meat etc or did you do different things on different days? looking forward to trying lots of different tastes:)

I spent the first 4 months on LL and then spent the remaining 6 months on a combination of LL and SnS.

For the first 6 months I was on 4 packs a day - no veg no milk. For the last 4 I was on 3 packs plus protein meal. I liked seabass/salmon/fillet steak.

Last edited:
Back