Thinking of changing group

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sheepy19, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. sheepy19

sheepy19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Since my original consultant left, I feel totally demotivated and have started to gain! I just hate the woman who's currently covering our group. I've spoken to others in the group and its a unanimous feeling of dislike. All the regulars (including me) are now not staying after getting weighed because she's just so crap. Its a shame I'll have to change because my current group is 5mins away and the only other class I can make during the week is 40mins away!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    If she's just covering you might find you soon get a permanent consultant who's fab!

Our c left as she took over a set of groups in her home area and she had to travel to ours. She was lovely & I still miss her. We had a lot of covering c's. 2 were absolutely fantastic, others were a bit iffy. Our new c is lovely, and we have her permanently now. I do think that having a good relationship with your c is important.

It may be that changing is best for you, but whatever happens don't let this hinder your weight loss.

Best of luck x

4. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    Would echo Minimogs thoughts, please dont give up ! You are entitled to become the slim person you want to be. Hope you get a committed counsellor soon

5. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So what exactly is so off-putting about the stand in consultant?

6. sheepy19

sheepy19 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Problem is, they're waiting for someone from our group to become the consultant, but no-one ones to do it. And if someone did come forward there's not particularly anyone that has got the personality for it. According tho the scales I'm up 3lbs, hoping that it will go down come wednesday night. I'm doing success express from today to wednesday, in hope that I'll have a STS.
    Thanks for your input :)
    I think I'll be happier if I change, I already feel more positive!

7. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    I've been approached to go to an opportunity day to be a consultant a few times. I'd love to, I think I'd really enjoy it, but with a full time job, plus overtime, plus 2 year old daughter & post grad diploma I'm doing I can't fit it in, lol!

They were hoping for the same at ours, in the end it was shut & a new one nearby was opened.

Good luck with success express & don't worry about the scales yet, they have plenty of time to change.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.