Thinking of changing . . . . . .

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing CWP on SS ( 3 packs per day only )

I'm just wondering if there is a equivalent on SNS ?

I've looked at the products and there does look to be a lot of choice . . . Are the products nice ?
Price wise its a no brainier but I've lost around 3st on CWP and and wouldn't change without good reason but funds are tight and the difference is quite a lot.

Any advise welcome,

Thanks in advance

Hiya!

I have a few Cambridge groups on Facebook as well as the Slim and Save page (which I do) and to be honest it seems exactly the same loss wise to me though I absolutely love slim and save, the price, the variety, the packs are amazing!

Hiya! I have a few Cambridge groups on Facebook as well as the Slim and Save page (which I do) and to be honest it seems exactly the same loss wise to me though I absolutely love slim and save, the price, the variety, the packs are amazing!

Does it work just like Cambridge ?

3 packs per day ?

x

Hi Angel,

I have been following ( ok then stalking :eek:) your diary and your fantastic return to Cambridge. You are doing amazingly well. I am returning yet again to try and get rid of this excess weight once and for all. Like you I have lost and gained, lost and gained and I know exactly what the problem is- it's not that the diets fail, it's that I return to my emotional eating so I'm what fails. However, I'm giving it my best shot again doing Slim and Save from a supply I have left over from last year.
Having tried both diets I think the choice is much much better on S and S- the equivalent of Cambridge SS is 4 packs a day but you can also have a milk allowance for tea and coffee if needed. I'm currently having a chicken noodle curry which I drink from a mug because it makes me feel like I'm having a cuppasoup.
Given that you seem to survive perfectly well without seeing your consultant on a weekly basis I would highly recommend Slim and Save. I had to stop Cambridge due to financial reasons but I'm so glad I found this instead. Even if you bought a "sample" week, it may be worth a try. The only thing is that you have to be true to yourself when weighing- maybe get OH or a friend to weigh you so that you don't cheat. I'm speaking from obvious experience!!!!!
Whatever way you get there, I have no doubt that will achieve your ideal weight.

Hi Angel, I have been following ( ok then stalking :eek:) your diary and your fantastic return to Cambridge. You are doing amazingly well. I am returning yet again to try and get rid of this excess weight once and for all. Like you I have lost and gained, lost and gained and I know exactly what the problem is- it's not that the diets fail, it's that I return to my emotional eating so I'm what fails. However, I'm giving it my best shot again doing Slim and Save from a supply I have left over from last year. Having tried both diets I think the choice is much much better on S and S- the equivalent of Cambridge SS is 4 packs a day but you can also have a milk allowance for tea and coffee if needed. I'm currently having a chicken noodle curry which I drink from a mug because it makes me feel like I'm having a cuppasoup. Given that you seem to survive perfectly well without seeing your consultant on a weekly basis I would highly recommend Slim and Save. I had to stop Cambridge due to financial reasons but I'm so glad I found this instead. Even if you bought a "sample" week, it may be worth a try. The only thing is that you have to be true to yourself when weighing- maybe get OH or a friend to weigh you so that you don't cheat. I'm speaking from obvious experience!!!!! Whatever way you get there, I have no doubt that will achieve your ideal weight.

Thanks Lainey,

I think I will order some and see how they are compared to CWP, I've just had my Risotto and enjoy 99% of the Cambridge products my only other issue is I like the ready shakes for work.

Going to have a good look at the SNS web and read a bit more but getting a mixed weeks worth is a good start while I still have enough CWP products I can try them together and then see how I get on.

Pleased to hear you enjoy the products and are getting on ok,

Thank you for responding & good luck x x x

Back