Thinking of converting from SW to WW

Could someone tell me how the plan works? I noticed there is a core plan or a flex plan? whats the difference and which gives best weight loss? Thanks

flex plan is the american plan.. now the only plan over here that is promoted is Discover.

however you can follow one of two plans if you are doing it at home:

points (see this thread to work out how many points you can have per DAY: http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...ng-out-how-many-points-youre-allowed-day.html)

core (where you are allowed to eat 3 meals a day, and only snack on fruit / veg / ww fruities between meals but at meal times you can eat pretty much anything UNprocessed - lean cuts of meat, fruit, veg, non-sugary cereals, skimmed milk, beans, pulses, non-creamy soups etc, and you have 21 points a WEEK to spend on things like chocolate, crisps, bread etc)

Noreens site has a list of Core (used to be called No Count) food here:

ukladyluck1

Discover is basically WW converting the two plans into 1 - promoting (like SW) eating what they call "Filling Foods" such as potato, pasta etc and making wise choices - eg a baked potato and beans for 6 points rather than a wispa for the same :p (dont quote me on the wispa though please, but they are roughly 6 points i believe!)

Back