Thinking of doing the CD - tips and advice please!

raquelscatt

I did the CD many years ago and had great results. I am however at my heaviest now and despite joining Slimming World last September, I have yet to lose 2 stone and overall have about 7 stone to lose. I just can't seem to shift the weight with food so need a boost as I am feeling very dispondant.

I am just worried how CD fits in with the family. I have a hubby and two boys, aged 9. I am the cook in the household and I don't know how I would manage cooking when I couldn't have any myself!!? Also, how many days do you feel week and hungry? I remember it going on for a while last time but then I felt great after and have never felt like it since!!

How much does it cost per week roughly?

Basically, any help, tips and advice you could give me, how it fits around your life! would be greatfully received.

If you have 7 stone to lose i'd deffinately reccomend CD, its great for those with a lot to lose.
Slimming world would almost certainly take alot longer to shift the weight.

Its £42-50 a week, (£50 for me as my CDC comes to my house)

This is the best decision i've ever made. I started at 20 stone 8lb just 17 weeks ago and now i'm 16 stone 2lb. Almost lost 4 and a half stone!! :D

Back