Thinking of giving it a go...which shakes, bars, soups etc are the best?

hiya well done on deciding to start. Personally I hate the soups so just have the shakes and bars which bar the banana I love but everyone on here is so different. There zre people on here that like the soups and love banana shakes lol
There is a sticky thread on how to improve soups and shakes by adding things like herbs, spices or coffee so take a look around and read up a bit.
You can order a taster pack or weeks worth to sample a few different ones and find out which you like
good luck let us know how you get on xx

you are welcome, keep logging in and posting

Hi I am on day 7 I got a bumper back which has most hinges apart from the pasta thing and porridge. Having previously done lighter life I find some if te soups hard to swallow perhaps brining back memories of a long 5 months but the shakes and bars are nice and I like the chicken soup but once my taste buds are calmed am sure I will like the soups too give it a go.... Nothing to loose but weight

It really is very individual. I love the carbonara for example but so many people dont. I also really love the mushroom soup and tried the veg soup this week and thought that was pretty nice too. I'm not a huge fan of the banana or strawberry shakes but do manage to get them down. I prefer the chocolate and I have the vanilla but only with instant coffee added to it.

I'm on day 12 and I bought a bumper pack. Tbh I don't like any of them lol but for me the best ones are the bars and soups, I drink the shakes in one mouthful I find them horrible and I've just refused to eat the mushroom soup! But the bars are okay and I don't mind the veg and tomato soups.

As said above its all a matter of choice, and it does get easier!

I love the porridge and the shakes and the pasta carbonara =)

lol i hate the soups especially the evil tomato, love all the shakes except banana. I've not tried the carbonara or porridge so might give them a go on my next order

Back