Thinking of joining a group

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hi all I've been on and off diets since last year I lost almost 3stone in a vlcd food replacement diet but struggled to get back on track after the 12 week break and have gained 2 stone back!

I just can't get on track with anything and thinking going to the meetings and having someone weigh me will help.

Have any of you found going to meetings more helpful than going it alone or not?

And also is there a children rule at meetings atall as I would have to bring my 14 month old along

Personally meetings were a life saver for me. I could cheat myself on the scales at home, but couldn't cheat my leader at a meeting. That gave me incentive to keep on track each week. As for children, I cannot speak for other meetings, but my leader is more than happy for well behaved children to attend with their parents :)

Howie said:
Personally meetings were a life saver for me. I could cheat myself on the scales at home, but couldn't cheat my leader at a meeting. That gave me incentive to keep on track each week. As for children, I cannot speak for other meetings, but my leader is more than happy for well behaved children to attend with their parents :)

Hi Howie, that's what i was thinking aswell as I tried doing weight watchers at home but not having nobody to actually go to really didn't help but I think that knowing someone will weigh me and being in a group environment will help me.

I just checked ww in Facebook and children are ok so I'm going to go for it to a class on Saturday mornings :)

Good plan ! first meeting is free, so go and give it a go..you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain ! GL :)

Back