Thinking of joining...

Baby-belle

Gold Member
Hello I just wanted some advice really I am a sw member but have come to a stand still and think it's time to try something new I have heard good things about rosemary is it easy to get your head around? I hated ww as it was all counting so sw was great but I need something more strict now

Hi RC is similiar to ww as you have to weigh and measure all food the good thing about it is the exercise but the first 2 weeks are hard no alcohol and only 1200 calories i think ww brill especially now as all fruit and veg is free have you tried the new pro points plan x

Hi Baby belle

I know what you mean, have been on SW and just needed a fresh start and have just done first week of RC, It focusses on diet and exercise and the plan im following is the amazing inch loss plan. (i also have quite a few Rosemary dvds, which i work out to)

I found buying the mag really usefull and following the meal plan in there.

x

Im trying sw for one more week with 100% effort to see if it makes a difference if not then it a fresh start for me to. What is the inch loss plan

Hi the inch loss plan is calorie controlled diet 1200 for first two weeks no alcohol and you need to weigh and measure all your foods good luck with your final go at sw x

Im trying sw for one more week with 100% effort to see if it makes a difference if not then it a fresh start for me to. What is the inch loss plan

Thats what i said for a year and didnt loose - shame i love the food aspect of it -ooh those currys and jacket potatoes. I moved to RC and said i would give it a couple of weeks to jump start weight loss again - but in truth i stuck to it - the diet just makes more sense. Less calories in = more weight off. Exercise = toned bits and pieces (although i struggle to do the exercise as i am a lazy wotsit)

Start when you are ready - u wont regret it - we'll be here for you - we have a load of new starters over from SW. Good luck!
x

Thank you I will decide by Monday I'm giving this another last ditch I think it's just getting my head around another diet!

Back