thinking of leaving exante!!!!!!!

emilyj

after doing exante last year and loosing 5 stone then putting it back on I just cant seem to get back into the exante zone!!!! Its like I have been here and done it all before and I just cant face another pack, so after a day I keep blowing it. So Im off to the dark side and have ordered a taster pack of slim and save!!!!!!!!:eek:
I see that starlight have gone over to it so it must be ok???? anyway Im going to re start when they get here and mix and match it with the exante I have left.xxx

Hi Emily, I think it's a case of finding what works for you, I'm still searching! Well done on losing 5stone last year, that was a real achievement. I too lost 5 stone 7 yrs ago with Lighterlife and didn't do the maintenance part because I thought I didn't need to, of course I was sooo wrong and put every lb back on and then some! Meantime I've done every other diet under the sun and just yo-yo. So at them moment I'm just waiting for my first Exante delivery to arrive (hurry up Mr Citylink driver!) and plan to start that today as I've read some positive things about it, especially on this site. This time is it, I'm determined, I'm fed up with being fat. If we keep the willpower up then I think we can crack it. Good luck with your weight loss journey, whatever you decide to do! :girlpower:

Hi Emily. there seems to be a lot of people who are mixing and matching the plans, I think it will work out just fine for you to find your own solution, chin up and don't forget about us over here.

A few people have decided o mix and match the S and S with Exante... whatever ya feel works for you is the way forward thats for sure.. i got some samples from S and S and they are quite nice... good luck to shifting the weight again hun xxx

I'll be doing the same, Emily. I have ordered the sample pack, and will rotate days till my exante is gone. As soon as I get paid, I'll order the full s&s pack. Nothing wrong with exante, I like all bar the choc shakes which are not nice. But I know I've essentially got 6 different meals on exante whereas I think I'll have about 20 on s&s.

I'll use both forums, though I do feel a little like I'm being disloyal lol

If you google it,it's similar to exante, slightly more expensive, but has masses of choice.

In the past I've done lighter life, and seen it as "my" diet. However, I no longer feel that the counselling is for me, and because both exante and s&s don't come with this, there's no reason to stick with just one.

They have a lower number of calories but you have more packs. I'm not going to mix the packs on a given day (it'll be all exante or all s&s).

Starlight said:
I find S&S so much easier to stick to than Exante. I'd definitely recommend it

Are the shakes sweeter than exante ? Do they taste more powdery ? Just read up on theire website and the meals are suitable for vegetarians too as I only eat chicken, so sounds good maybe I will order a weeks worth when my exante runs out x

Thanks x could I do exante shakes coz I really do like them with s+s meal ? Or is it frowned upon mixing both vcld's x

I find S&S so much easier to stick to than Exante. I'd definitely recommend it
Im starting on it today:eek: I just hope my losses will be as good!!!!

I have tried re-starting exante sooo many times but just always feel like I'm going backwards having lost and put on 5 stone last year:cry:. With a new plan I feel like Im moving forward. I still have a couple of weeks left of exante so will be doing both for a bit so will still be dropping in here.

Thanks for your advice I think I will be ordering some slim and save then when the exante runs out. I don't know if anyone answered about my questions regarding ketosis but would be grateful if anyone knows... Simply because I struggle with hunger and ATM I'm in ketosis I would think and therefore not feeling ravenous as I usually would. Thanks again

Thanks for your advice I think I will be ordering some slim and save then when the exante runs out. I don't know if anyone answered about my questions regarding ketosis but would be grateful if anyone knows... Simply because I struggle with hunger and ATM I'm in ketosis I would think and therefore not feeling ravenous as I usually would. Thanks again

sorry I didnt reply sooner but I had to see for myself lol, yes if you stick to slim and save you will be in ketosis, in fact I was in it on day 3 which has never happened to me before!!!!! the diet is great I would recommend buying the taster pack with all the flavors to try!xx

Back